Six

Celestia's POV
"Well done, Cassie, you know my secret," she said.

"I saw you do it and I will kill you if I have to," I said.

"But you wouldn't hurt your best friend would you?" She asked.

"I don't care if you're my best friend or not! You killed my sister and mother!" I yelled trying not to cry. I saw Zane sneak in to grab Yuki.

"Look they were going to get in my way," she said.

"I don't f&cking care, Yuki! You killed them!" I yelled.

Before Yuki could say something and attack me at the same time, Zane grabbed her and she started struggling trying to get free.

"Let me go!" she yelled.

"No! This isn't you Yuki!" Zane yelled.

"Zane, these are her true colors! She killed my mother and sister!" I yelled.

"You said they died of an illness," he said.

"I was trying to keep Yuki out of trouble at that point, but now, she's a monster," I said. Yuki got free from Zane's grip, but Lukas caught her.

"Cassie, why didn't you tell us that our mother and sister were murdered by Yuki?" Lukas asked.

"First of all, I didn't know what to do and second of all, my mother and sister were not your mother and sister," I said.

"Yes, they were," Lukas said.

"You don't have to have cat ears and tail," I said.

"Yes, I do," as soon as he said that I saw cat ears spring up and a tail magically appeared.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"They didn't want to tell you, but you had to figure it out," he said.

"What? Why didn't you tell me?" I asked him.

"Why didn't you tell her?" a new female voice said. It sounded so much like..... "Lillian?" I asked.

"Sure is sis, sure is," she said coming out of the shadows. Lukas and I ran up to hug her ,while Zane grabbed Yuki again, and we took each other to the ground.

"I thought you were dead!" I sobbed into her chest.

"You thought wrong, I used magics to duplicate myself," she said.

"You need to be dead!" Yuki shouted.

"And you need to shut up," Lillian and I said at the same time as we got up.

"What are you gonna do?" Yuki asked.

"This," I said.