Five

Celestia's POV
Last night was so freakin fun! I started to write another song in my desk and then Yuki came in.

"Hey, we gonna kill someone tonight?" she asked.

"If you have someone," I said.

"I do," she said.

"Who?" I asked.

"The new girl, Kallie," she said. Well, that kinda set bomb off.

"No," I said.

"Why? You know we kill new people after 4th of July," she said.

"Because I said so," I said.

"Come on. We have to do it," she said.

"I said no, Yuki," I said getting out of the chair I was sitting in.

"Look, Celeste, we have to," she said.

"When I say no, I mean no, Yuki," I said.

Zane came in and almost started to speak, but he saw me trying not punch Yuki in the face.

"Ok, I'm going to stay here to make sure Celeste doesn't punch you, Yuki," he said kinda scared.

"Celestia, what's wrong with you? Ever since the night you came back, you've been acting a little different and when you came home last night you started daydreaming. What the hell got into you?" she said.

"Nothing got into me!" I kinda yelled and tried to punch Yuki in the face, but Zane held me back.

"Yuki, get. Out. Now," he said. She left and closed the door. Zane let me go and after he did I felt like I was about to cry.

"Celeste, I know you're about to cry, come here," he said. I hugged him and started crying.

"It's ok, calm down," he said.

He tried to reassure me that everything was ok, I didn't believe anything was ok. I got done crying and I went back to my desk, told Zane to leave, and I continued to write the song. After I heard Zane snoring and Yuki yelling at him, I snuck out back to the barn with my notebook and pen.

"Finally, peace and quiet," I said as I sat down and started writing again.

--{1 Hour Later}--

Aaron's POV

I was walking around the town when Zane and Yuki came running up to me.

"Aaron, have you seen Cassie!?" Yuki yelled.

"No, why?" I asked.

"We got into a fight, she tried to punch me, but Zane held her back, and I was trying to wake Zane up cause he was snoring and after he woke up, he went to go check on her and she was gone," she said. I was shocked. How could Celestia try to punch Yuki in the face?

"I think I know where she is," I said and I started running to the barn. I got to the barn and started calling for Celestia. She never replied, but I did hear her purring. "And she's asleep," I whispered to myself. I followed the purring and found Celestia sleeping on the dirty floor. "* Quiet Evil Laugh * I can get revenge on her," I said quietly.

I had a bag of cat nip in my pocket just in case we got cats. Don't ask why. I put the cat nip in front of Celestia and hid behind a horse stall door and something weird happened. She turned into a bright teal kitten. She jolted awake and started going crazy after she sniffed the cat nip.

"Why won't this damn mouse die!?" she yelled.

Her voice was high pitch and squeaky. I was trying so hard not to laugh. I started to get a fake spider- I used to scare Kallie with -I threw it and she jumped to the top of a hay bell and was yelling, "SPIDER! SPIDER! GET AWAY FROM ME! YOU MUTHER F&CKER!", it was priceless.

"Wait a minute, that's a fake one," she said and turned back to her normal self.

"Well, it's about time you figured out," I said. She screamed and fell off the hay bell.

"Who the hell is there? And who ever is there, f&ck you," she said.

"Geez, you don't have to be harsh," I said getting out of the stall.

"AARON! I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!" she yelled getting out from behind the hay bell.

"Sorry, had to get revenge on you," I said.

"Ok, fine, we're even now," she said.

"I have a little sweet revenge for you," she said walking towards me.

"What?" I asked. Celestia was now only 2 inches away from me.

"This," she said and kissed me. We pulled apart and I started to smell Kallie coming.

"Hide," I said. We hid behind the hay bell and Kallie came in, but she looked scared.

"Aaron, Yuki's trying to kill me!" she yelled.
Celestia and I got out of the hiding spot and we ran to Kallie.

"Kallie, how is Yuki trying to kill you?" Celestia asked. Kallie started crying and I realized her right arm was behind her back." Kallie, what happened?" I asked. She showed her right arm and there a huge cut on her arm.

"KALLIE!" we heard someone yell.

"It's Lukas," she said. Then, Lukas came in.

"Aaron, I'm so sorry this happened," Lukas said.

"It's fine, it wasn't your fault," I said.

"Yuki's heading this way, by the way," he said.

"Is Zane with her?" Celestia asked.

"Yes, why?" he replied.

"He's gonna have to hold me back," she said as soon as Yuki came in with a knife.

"Where's Kallie?" Yuki asked. Lukas and I got in front of Kallie, while Celestia walked to Yuki and took the knife and threw it into a horse stall.

"What are you doing, Yuki?" Celestia asked.

"I'm trying to kill her, what do you think?" Yuki said.

"Not like this," Celestia said.

Celestia's POV
"Well, how else am I suppose to?" Yuki said.

"None, not this way, no other ways," I said.

"Oh, come on, Cassie, you know me, I've told you everything, only one secret you don't know about," she said.

"I know your damn secret," I said.

"What is it?" she asked.

"You killed my mom and younger sister," I said.

DUN! DUN! DUN! What the hell is going on!? Oh, wait! I know, you don't! Anyway, I have a fair warning. This book will probably be only 10 chapters long. This will be one of the side stories. And there might be a sequel to this book after! So what are you thinking about Yuki now? Phsyco, crazy, murder, or all three comment what you think. This is also making up for the chapters I've missed.