Three

Celestia's POV
I ran to an abandoned barn to get away from Lukas. I ran inside the barn and shut the doors and sat down against the door. "Why, why, and why!?" I yelled over and over again and broke down in tears. "Why'd y'all leave me? Why?" I said to myself.

I heard shuffling in the back of the barn and I could smell Aaron's scent. "What do you want?" I asked. "Aren't you in trouble enough?" I added.

"Look, I know your brother thinks you do bad stuff, but you seem like you wouldn't," Aaron said. "I know what you did to that guy. He was doing something you didn't like him doing," he added as I stood up and faced the ground. "It was self-defense and you know it, your brother doesn't," Aaron added.

"I'm glad those words are coming out of your mouth, not Zane's," I said as I looked up and smiled.

"Well, then look at who looks happy now," he said.

"Shut up," I said. He walked close to me and grabbed my waist.

"You need to be yourself and not listen to your brother, if he does things he says you do," Aaron said.

"You're the best guy I've ever met," I said. "Wanna stay here for a while?" I asked.

"No, but you can and I'll come over at night," he said.

"I am fine with that," I said.

"Wanna continue what we started?" Aaron asked.

"Sure," I said. He started to kiss me until we heard my brother calling my name. "Hide," I said. Aaron and I hid in the horse stalls. Lukas walked pass the barn and Aaron and I got out of the stalls. "Well, he's stupid," I said. "let's get to know each other better," I said.

"Sounds good for me," Aaron said. "What's your favorite thing to do in your free time?" Aaron asked me.

"Sing," I said. "You?" I asked him.

"Sing and play guitar," he said. "But I lost my guitar during the move," he added.

"Luck for you my ex used to play guitar and he left his guitar here," I said as I got the guitar and gave it to him. "By the way, I thought you said you hated folk music," I said.

"Well, Kallie makes me sing folk music," he said.

"Sure," I said. "Hold on real quick," I said as I went to go find something.

"What are you trying to find?" he asked.

"You'll see," I said. I couldn't find it, so I started to sing one of the songs I made up. Then I finally found it.

"What is that?" Aaron asked.

"A journal that I used to write in when my mom was around," I said.

"What did you write in it?" he asked.

"Songs," I said.

"Well, you wanna sing one?" Aaron asked.

"Yep," I said and turned to my favorite one.(This song is already sang by one of my fav artist.)

Lyrics:
[Celestia]
We played cops and robbers in the streets around our house
It was fun and games back then but it ain't funny now
Here in our town

Just a bunch of kids skipping church and acting so cool
But now we're lighting candles on a Friday afternoon
Here in our town

We were raised in the shadows of crosses and flags
When we pledge allegiance we take off our hats
Here in our town

We say yes ma'am and no ma'am
We love we don't hate
That world that's gone crazy it don't have a place
Here in our town
Here in our town