Epilogue

Celestia's PoV

We watched from a distance as a cop car pulled up to my old home. My dad stepped out as Lukas and Lils run out with Aaron and Kallie trailing right behind them. Yuki and Zane walked out slowly behind them. I could tell that my dad took a deep breath as I did too.

Kallie's PoV

As we all stood in the driveway, the police officer took a deep breath.

"I'm so sorry," was all he said.

I knew what he meant. She was gone. Aaron and I have heard those words before, twice. I looked at Aaron and he looked like he was about to collapse. I gave him a hug quickly before he could do anything. He hugged back and I noticed the two siblings hug the officer. Zane and Yuki looked down at the ground. I knew right then, life was gonna be hell.

Lukas's PoV

Once dad said those words, Lillian and I ran up to him and hugged him. I could feel Lillian's tears run down my shirt as mine soaked dad's. She really did leave us.

Lillian's PoV

My tears soaked dad's shirt. I had just gotten her back, just to lose her again. I don't even wanna know how she died. I just hope she's watching from above.

Zane's PoV

I knew this was my fault. I ran when she told me to and took Yuki with me. I should've told her no nd stayed with her. I looked up to see Aaron looking at us. He walked over and whispered, "She protected you." How the hell did she protect us and what did she do?

Yuki's PoV

What does Aaron mean by that? "What do you mean?" I asked.

"I don't know. She told me to tell you that," he said.

I looked to see Lillian and Lukas getting in the car with the officer. He didn't arrest us. Does he even know?"

Aaron's PoV

I finally knew how she was protecting Zane and Yuki. She made sure they didn't get arrested. I hope she knows whatever her plan was worked. Damn, I'm gonna miss her.

Celestia's PoV

It was hard to watch them. I could tell tell they were all crying. I looked away and we left town after. We went ten towns away. It took weeks to get there but it worked. I completely changed my look. The other two changed a few things but not a lot. We met some new friends and came up with new names. I want to go back to town but I know I can't. Not until the others find us.