Chapter 3

When I finally get my schedule, I kinda struggle with finding my classroom. The bell rings. I'm late. On my first fucking day. I decide to build up some courage and ask an adult where the classroom is. After receiving directions, I go on my way. Walking into the classroom, everyone looks at me and I see some of the girls look at me for a few seconds longer than everyone else. I refrain from rolling my eyes. I know I'm handsome, stop looking at me. The teacher, Ms. Pederro, calls me up to the front of the room and asks me to introduce myself. "My name is Ronald, I'm 17, I wanna be a dermatologist, holla at me if you need anything, and yea that's about it." I wink at the class. Just trying to be "that nigga" I guess. The girls in the classroom start blushing, smiling and laughing and I realize the power that I have over this classroom. Most of these girls will do anything I tell them to, but I'm not that kind of person. I find a seat next to a girl who's pretty good looking but she's obnoxious. She asks what my name is. I hesitate and say "I just said it.." and start chuckling.

"Oh yea, Ronald. Hmm.. can i call you Ronnie?"

"Sorry Sweetie, my best friend calls me Ronnie, her name is Mandy."

I can tell by her reaction that she only cared about me calling her "Sweetie." I hate these types of females. I need a girl who's going to treat me right not just want me to shower them with gifts and give them sex. The girl's name is Joy. I'm trying to concentrate on the difference between they're, there, and their when I'm rudely interrupted by Joy, again. She's cute and all, don't get me wrong, but I can't handle her, I need someone more mature. "Joy, you're very nice, but I'm trying to focus right now, can you give me a second?" I say, finally.

"Okay Ronald." She replied with an attitude in her voice. But I don't really care though. That's not my girl.

It's lunchtime and since we get to go out for lunch I call Mandy so we can go together. As I'm scrolling for her contact name, a girl walks up to me. At first I thought it was Joy, but it was Jasmine, the promiscuous light skin from before. She says "You're new here right? My name's Jasmine, we have biology together." in a sweet tone. Before I get to say anything she says, "Let's go to lunch together!"

"Sorry sweets, I'm waiting for my best friend Mandy." She's taken back a little bit but I really don't care.

"Well okay Ronald, see you later." 

Finally Mandy comes out the building and heads straight towards me. We decide to go to the pizzeria. Big mistake. Almost the whole 12th grade is in there. When we walk in, I notice some girls start talking quieter. I order a pineapple pizza and a pepperoni slice for Mandy. We sit down and I begin explaining my day to my gorgeous best friend. "Mandy let me tell you about this girl yo. Her name is Joy. She's so annoying like she just wouldn't fucking leave me alone. She's not ugly though, I would definitely tap that." She interrupts me.

"Bro she's burning. That's a dub."

I'm shocked but then again I don't care. "Nah lemme finish, the girls in here love me I swear, I can literally do anything I want. Yo I dropped my pen earlier, and this girl who was even farther from it was actually willing to pick it up for me. Anyways what are you doing after school Mands?" She looks disappointed, hesitates and says, "I'm going to Kevin's house." Knowing how I feel about him, Mandy refrains from giving too much detail about their really private moments.