Chapter 9 - End of Part 1

Fast forward to Christmas time. The Padillas and the McGreggors always come and have basically a family Christmas. Corny right? Sike! That's more time I get to make up the "incident" to Mandy. I buy her the cutest sweatsuit, one that shows her figure of course. (what can I say? I'm still a teenager you know). I plan on taking her to a concert and then out to eat. It's Christmas Eve and Mandy and I are headed to Madison Square Garden to see Drake, The Weeknd, Rihanna and others perform. I paid (my mom paid) good money for these seats. Although they're not front row tickets, they're still generally close. Mandy wears a bodycon dress, it's maroon and velvet. She wears a velvet choker to match and black heels. A black bomber jacket. It's a cute combination of dressy and edgy, and I'm all for it. She looks so damn good, and smells amazing. I can't resist feeling her ass a few, okay a lot, of times. The concert goes great, the atmosphere is amazing and Mandy is living life right now.

The concert ends and Mandy looks kinda tired so we just skip going to a fancy restaurant and just go to Mcdonald's instead. After eating pancakes at 1:15 in the morning, Mandy and I decide to call it a day. We're on the 2 train, when Mandy rests her head on my shoulder. It's the simple things like this that assure me that Mandy trusts me again. We get off the train and walk to my house. A block away, Mandy tells me that her feet hurt. I pick her up, she's lighter than a feather. Since it's 2:00am, my mom's at her night shift. Free crib. I hope Mandy's not too tired because there's still more in store for her. We take a shower together and then we have sex.

Mandy wakes me up to her screaming "IT'S CHRISTMAS!" She's such a little girl and I love that about her. She's jumping on me and I'm trying not to get "excited". In this moment in time. I'm not overthinking, I'm not fearing anything, I'm thinking about my beautiful, bodacious, loving, annoying, sexy, freaky, badass, babygirl. I can see right through her. I'll be there when she's crying, and I'll be there when she's in pain. I'll be there when she's laughing and I'll be there when she's popping champagne.