Chapter 4

When school finally ends, I decide to just go home because what other reason would I be outside for besides Mandy? As I'm walking to the bus stop, I put on Starboy by The Weeknd. That song always frees up my mind and helps me stop overthinking. Someone taps me on the shoulder and it's Jasmine. "Hey Ronald, you live in the East?" (East NY) I respond with a little bit of fear, "Yea Sweetie." She starts blushing and I decide to keep working her. "Hey Jasmine, why don't you take me home, I got kinda confused in the morning, not tryna get lost again." She eagerly agrees to come and while we're on the train I realize this is much easier than it seemed originally. I ask her questions about things like what she wants to do in the future and how she views certain controversial topics such as sex and racism. As we're walking to my house, I remember that I have the free crib. "Jasmine, come over for a while, I have the free and I enjoy your company." She starts laughing but reluctantly agrees. I unlock my door and before she comes inside, my dog runs up to her and starts smelling her. I'm surprised at how well Jasmine is taking it. Whenever anyone sees my pit bull, they always get scared. I put Bonnie in my mom's room, take Jasmine by the hand and lead her to my room. She takes off her jacket and sits her fine ass on my bed. I sit and lay down behind her, I know how these things go. She puts on Scary Movie V and lays down next to me.

Thirty minutes in the movie and I decide to make a move. I say "Jasmine you know you gotta fat ass right?" she starts blushing. I ask her,

"Can I touch it?"

"Yes Papi."

That's when I knew what I got myself into. It was the first day of school and I was already having sex with one of the baddest girls in the school. The melody is so sweet and gentle until it picks up the pace.