Chapter 6

I wake up to something on top of my leg, it's Mandy's thigh and I'm trying not to fantasize about her. Now that I'm excited, I can't fall back asleep. I look at the cable box, 2:17 am. Mandy throws her arm over my chest, I'm assuming she's still asleep because she wouldn't do this on purpose, right? What makes my mind blow next is she's dreaming, about me. "Ronnie.... Ronnie.." It's driving me crazy. Her sleepy voice and the way she's saying my nickname, aww man I need to go back to sleep before I wake her up.

I try to turn over, but instead I  bump against her by accident and she wakes up.

"Ronnie?"

"Yea Mandy?"

I turn on the light but dim it down. Going back on the bed, I turn to face her sexy ass. She's still half asleep, my heart sinks into my ass when I hear what she has to say next.

"Ronnie, you wanna cuddle for a while?"

My heart starts racing. Although I've held Mandy before it's never gotten this intimate. I basically put my arms around her and judging from my body heat, mostly because I was so nervous, she says "Hold on." She takes off her t-shirt and there's a sheer, thin, pink camisole underneath. She doesn't sleep with a bra on, so all I see are two tiny, brown, perfect nipples. Instantly, I'm excited. She lays down with me again, I know she can feel it against her stomach but I don't even care at this point, she knows what she's doing.

I'm trying to calm myself down before I "accidentally" feel her ass. I feel a warm, long tongue lick the center of my neck and behind my ear. The hairs on my arms stand up, I get goosebumps and I shudder at the sudden touch.

"What's wrong Ronnie, I know you want me, I want you too, just show me how much you want me Papi."

Shit, she don't gotta tell me twice. I take off my shirt and she climbs on top of me. I'm pushing my dick up against her and she's letting out some stifled moans. I bring her face to mine and stick my tongue in her mouth. She's grabs my dick and starts rubbing it. I start groaning and that's when I can't take it anymore. 

I rip off her shirt and suck on her titties. She tells me to wait because we have to lock the door. From that, I can tell she plans on this not being a quickie. In that moment in time I take off my pants. She turns around to me being butt ass naked. I'm overly confident and cocky. I know I look good , and I know I can satisfy her. 

She sits down on my bed and tells me to do what I want to her. I put her legs behind her head and tongue-kiss her while rubbing against her pussy, idk when she took her panties off but im relieved. She's so turned on and honestly I'm overthinking a little bit. What if she doesn't enjoy it and leaves? 

She can tell I'm overthinking and says to me "Ronnie, stop thinking about it and fuck me." She's so aggressive, I've never had a girl like her. While I'm sucking on her neck and chest, she puts my dick inside of her by herself and I almost lose my balance. She's so wet and tight, it's the best pussy I've ever had. I start stroking slow because it's kinda hurting her.

I'm conducting a symphony. I'm hitting all the right notes at the right time. Although there are some intense points in this song (her cumming), the finale is where it's at. The big finish. Boom. (us cumming together)

We take a shower, and then we cuddle for a while and then sleep.

It's 6:30 when my alarm wakes me up and Mandy's in the bathroom. The first thing on my mind is Kevin abusing Mandy. My best friend ? Nah , I'm killing him. I do my business and get dressed. I'm wearing sweats and timbs, I'm ready. I know Mandy suspects something but she doesn't say anything.