Star Trek Prank War: Teaser

It all started on an April day. April 1st, year 132849.483, 11:34 in the afternoon to be precise. The beginning of the Prank War. Who started it first, it didn't really matter. Okay, it was you. Guilty as charge but you loved every second of it. You were always the pranker in your family.

It was just so easy & fun. That's what made you start to record some of the pranks you did, & start posting them on YouTube. Of course, the more you grew up, the more it got better.

Such as home pranks, school pranks, & work pranks. Some times you got either got a school suspension when you got caught, which was very rare. One time, some bozo from your school saw your video of one of your pranks & decided tell the teacher.

But at the place you used to work before Starfleet, they loved it. They even started doing videos on your idea called Shenanigans along with their other videos.

It was more of a side job for you while you were in Starfleet academy, so when you got the letter from Starfleet allowing you to go on the Enterprise, you said your goodbyes, packed your bags & left. Of course you stayed in contact with them.

And watched a lot of their own videos that they had made while you were gone.

They had gotten quite famous over the years. So here you are now, watching one of the Shenanigans videos. When you look down in the comments, you see a lot of people asking if Y/N was ever going to come back.

You snickered to yourself of just the idea of pranking your friends on the Enterprise. But then you actually stopped to think. "That's not such a bad idea." you say out loud, clicking on a contact to message. 'Hey Geoff! How's it going?' You wait awhile before you hear a familiar DING! 'Well, it's about time you talk us here on earth a*shole.' you laugh.

Same old Geoff. 'Yeah, great to talk to you too. How you holding up there?' 'Ugh. Well Gavin is still being an idiot, Ryan is still trapping cows in holes, Michael as angry as can be, Jack lost some pounds, Ray is gone with Jeremy now here.' 'And you're still drinking?' 'Hell yeah.' You will admit that you miss them, but now back to the point.

As you explain more & more why you texted him in the first place, you could practically hear his well known laugh through the texts. 'This is why I didn't fire you.' he responded when you're finished telling him of your plan. 'Love you too Geoff.' you replied. Then quickly telling him you had to go, you saw that you had only one more shift to go before you were done for the day. Then, your plan will take place. Cue the evil laughter.

First victim: Pavel Chekov.

Poor, innocent, little Russian doesn't know what you were going to hit him with. In the pranking matter of course. Some people have such dirty minds. You first wanted to see if he was on edge, knowing what day it was. You nonchalantly turn your head to look at the Russian behind you.

He seemed strangely calm. Either he has something planned already, & going for the 'oh-I'm-so-innocent' look, or he really has no idea what today is.

Time to test the waters. You walk over to Pavel slowly at first as you look at the clock. The timing must be perfect. Slamming you hands on the back of his chair, you spin him around, fast.

You're greeted with a surprised & startled face. "PAVEL! Do you know what day it is?!" you ask him with a crazy grin. "Uh, iz it Friday?" Pavel says with a weak smile, uncertain of what your reaction will be.

Eh, more or less he got it right. By the look of how weirded out he looks for your question, it's safe to say he's clear. "Well duh silly nilly! That means you get off early!" you then grab his wrist as you drag him along through the hallways of the Enterprise.