Chapter 1:

•Tommy Above•

3rd Person

The night Elena invites Stefan and Bonnie to her home was the same night she invited Damon inside. After she invites him inside he starts wondering around and looks at pictures of , from what he knows, her parents and two darker skinned kids.

"And whom are these two adorable kids?" He more like states than asks pointing to the picture of when Miranda and Grayson got Little Tommy and Abigail. "They're my little brother and sister." Stefan, Damon, and Caroline are all confused as they all know Miranda and Grayson were in fact white.

"But how, they're black and your white." Caroline asks bluntly (I mean no offense when I right this, if you know a way I can write this a little less...Blunt then please comment so I can fix it) "Well my mom couldn't have anymore kids because she wasn't fertile, so she adopted both Tommy and Abigail from foster care." Elena replies.

Bonnie just stares at everyone in front of her, what Elena didn't know was that the twins were just like her, they were bastard kids from the same parent. After her mother left, she got into a relationship with a white man and had the twins. She didn't want them so she gave them up, then Sheila found out and told the Gilbert's in hopes of a safe home for them.

"Well why don't we change the subject to something less boring like cheerleading." Caroline puts in.

______________

Now in New York, "Tommy please stop crying! I need the rest so I can work." John yells in anger. Abigail relies this and uses her telepathy to quiet down her older brother by 1 minute and 47 seconds. "Thank you, now go to bed you two." John sighs.