Chapter 7:

As everyone but the Gilberts and Stefan leave, the twins start yawn and cry.

"Elena you don't mind taking them to bed do you, I have a big interview in the morning. Thanks."

But before Elena could do anything, Jeremy swoops in and steal both Abigail and Tommy from her arms and says,"They'll be sleeping with me." And heads upstairs.

Jeremy sets the twins down on the bed and quickly runs to the twins room to get the crib, then hurries back in time to see the most cutest thing of all time. Both Abigail and Tommy cuddled up asleep.

________________________

The next day, the twins have to go to the local daycare because nobody can watch them. They get bored and start crying. A girl that looks like Elena comes in and picks the twins up,"This is why I'm glad I can't have kids." She says to herself

As the day went on the twins finally fall asleep but the Scooby Doo gang are busy with a lot of supernatural things. Like the Bennett's and Salvatore's, including Elena, are at the tomb trying to open it.

They finally do but soon discover that vampires can't come out. They soon also discover Miss Katerina, Katherine, is not in the said tomb. On they're way back to the Bennett residence they pick up the twins and go home to rest.

Later that night, Sheila Bennett passes and the three Bennett grandchildren are left crying with Elena. The twins cry more than Bonnie though. They feel pain from each other, Elena and Bonnie, and Sheila herself.

Days, even weeks fly by and the twins are still not back to their usually happy selves.

Finally after a month passed, the twins were back to normal. Didn't last long though, as Jeremy's new girlfriend got burnt alive. Now the twins scream and cry when they feel the pain from Anna and Jeremy.

Now, the twins spend their time with Bonnie and Elena. Most of the time when the two are busy they go to the daycare and make more friends.