Chapter: 13

After a while Kathrine and Abigail got bored. While Kathrine went for a walk, Abigail stayed in the car Doina magic. Right now she was checking up in Stefan, like she always did.

"Lasă-m-a sa văd prin ochii Ștefan." What she saw amazed her. It was Qetsiyah, the witch who broke the biggest witch law.

Qetsiyah was the most respected, only to those who use black magic though. Abigail always thought she was the most beautiful thing in the world, she also thought she was the most evil witch in the living and dead world.

Even though cameras weren't invented yet, there still was art. And boy was there great artist at that time, not that there isn't any now.

Abigail heard screaming and knew it was from where she was, "Adu-mi înapoi." When she came back from her vision she saw Kathrine running out the bar. There was a swish heard and before she anytime to react, she was picked up and hurried away.

The person that grabbed her stopped, they were surrounded by trees. When Abigail looked up she saw a woman who she didn't know, when she looked to the side she saw Elena and Kathrine. Another swish was heard and Elena's head was twisted and her and Kathrine were swished away.
________

Nadia was dragging both Kathrine and Abigail to her car when Silas showed up.
-------------

Tessa was frying Stefan's conscious, weakening Silas.
--------------

Before Silas could finish his command he fell to the ground, holding his head before passing out.
--------------

Now Nadia, Kathrine, and Abigail were staying at a hotel. Nadia came into her and Kathrine's room after talking to Abigail. She found Kathrine looking through her stuff. Kathrine turned around after hearing the door close. Now silence.

"Fine, I was snooping. You won't tell me who you are." Nadia ignored her throwing food in her hands, "You said you were hungry." Now the hard part came in.
---------------

Abigail was in her room, thinking.
You may not think thinking is a bad thing, or maybe you do.

For Abigail thinking is evil. Because she thinks about all the negativity.

'Does my brother care where I am? Where is my mom, Dad, family? Does anyone care about me?' She couldn't control her thoughts. So, she ran out the hotel that night. Went out for a walk.

When she was walking she came across a beach. She walked along the sand and sat. She picked up some sand and said, "Nisip tornado" the sand swirled around.

More thoughts came into her head, more evil than sad this time. 'Maybe I should give my pain to some people to see how they like it. Humans are worthless, I should just end their lives now.' And that's what she did.

That night two men, five women, and one kid lost their lives. A nine year old lost his mom, Dad, and sister, a man lost his husband, a mother lost her daughter, and a family lost three girls who were out partying.

But Abigail didn't care. To her that was nothing. She lost her child hood to strangers, a family because of her mother, she goes through pain instead of her brother, and everyone forgets her. No one ever sees how she really is, no one, it even her brother knows the real her. And that's the way she likes it.
-------------

     "I'm sorry, I have no idea who you people are." Stefan says to Elena and Damon.

     Oh how much drama that single sentence caused.