Chapter: 15

Abigail was watching Bonnie watch Elena. While doing so, a young blond male came up behind her came up behind her. "It's impolite to stare." He said. She jumped, when she turned around she smiled, the frowned. "I didn't know you went here." He stared at her, then smiled,"Well hello to your to."

"Shut the hell up Aaron and come hug me." He did just that.

"Did you hear about Megan?" He asked. "Yeah, did you find out who killed her?" She knew not to question if he was alright. "No not yet." She smiled and gave him one last hug, "Get to class."
-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/(Right at this moment im not going to follow the episode)
The night of the dance Abigail dressed up as a well known witch, Andia Maka.

She was walking to the bar when a hand took hers. It was a boy on campus, so she didn't him. "Dance with me?" He asked, which she nodded as an answer. "My name's Ryan, I don't think I've seen you here before." Abigail giggles, " My older sister and her friend come here. I'm still in high school. My names Abby by the way." She didn't want to give away her identity fully yet.

Ryan bows, "Well, lady Abby, how would you like to dance with me." Abigail laughs while playing along. "I would love to sir Ryan."
(Play music)
     They walk to the main room and dance. Abigail looks into Ryan's eyes. She's never seen such beautiful brown eyes in her life.

     "So, tell me why would such a beauty like you, come to this ball alone?" He starts to flirt, she doesn't mind though. She finally realized her and Stefan wouldn't happen, as long as he didn't remember her from before they couldn't be together. "I'm new from where I live. No one there really talks to newbies." He nods in understanding.

     Throughout the night they talked. Until he took her to bed. They were drunk, so they wouldn't remember anything.
-/-/-/-/-/-/
The morning after was the worst, Abigail had a huge hangover. When she woke up she found herself with a boy, naked in bed.

She quickly and quietly got dressed, and as she was about leave, she got caught. "And where do you think your going?" The boy asked. "Home." She simply stated. "No your not." He flashed in front of her, and looked her straight through the eyes and said, "Your going to stay here. Then after I'm finished with you, you can leave." And that's what she did. She didn't leave that night though, or the next, or the day after that.

She left a month later with no memory what so ever.