Chapter 2: The Rescue

"Damn these blue slimy perverts!" The brunette shouted as she was slicing away the Dogoos with her katars along with the cream-haired one stabbing and clubbing the dogs as they are lightly stained by blue slimy ichor.

After a while of fighting the small horde. they were defeated but IF was disappointed when one managed to got away with a gash on it's tail but didn't as they were searching the one who caused the influx.

As they were walking around Virtua forest, IF checked the time on one of her many phones and saw the time and date.

May 7, 20XX

Time: 3:56 pm

She sighed as she put away the phone as she continued with Compa to find the one responsible for the influx.

The two were slightly bored out of their wits as they were searching the one that caused the influx and the only things that spiced it are the monsters they killed, and ran away.

The Exp. was needed though.

They were walking around until IF found a brown tail popping from a bundle rocks.

The Dogoo noticed the duo and ran away (or hopped) from the rocks to a familiar clearing.

Curious. They followed it and saw it bouncing on a blue-haired teen, they were about it to save him.

But they were noticed by the moment they came out the shrubs. And it created an unwanted awkward atmosphere.

"......."

"........"

"......."

"Hello." the same blue-haired teen said casually as he was petting the slime dog.

---------------------------------------------

(Minato pov)

*Snore* *Snore*

"Wake up young man."

Who can it be now!? I'd rather sleep than having to deal with this.

"Wake up."

Okay fine. I'm waking up, I'm not waiting for whoever say that a third time. Finally deciding to just suck it up and open my eyes to see whoever was basically interrupting my sleep.

"Finally you decided to open your eyes and see the world around you."

Odd. I'm not expecting to be greeted by a handsome man, no joke, it's a really handsome guy, wearing a suit, and has shoulder length hair, but the noise is a bit....... pointy.

Wait! Igor? Is that you? You look so young.

"Igor? Is that you?" Call me desperate, but I need to know if this is Igor.

"Sorry if this gave you more questions, but this is just a recorded message, For I have my hands full for the moment. You are essentially in a war between a group, and the four nations, you are currently residing in one of them. This is rather, a war between good and evil."

I actually don't believe in good, nor evil. I know STREGA is bad, along with that bastard named Ikutsuki and his God-awful puns, but in all matters in someone's perspective. Call me cynical, but true story.

"You might be confused of your current predicament, but even with me, I have no idea what the future entails, but for you. I'm pretty sure that you will be safe due to your power."

Wait! Let me get this straight. I am participating in a war, against a bunch of evil corporate scumbags in a group known as ASIC, I am not expecting this.