Chapter Three

Dear Diary,
It's been three whole days since the last time I've seen Shawn. Sam still walks past the house, unless he wants to be killed, he best stay away. As always I had the most fun with Shawn, the other night. As much as I'd like to see him again, I'm afraid that Sam will try to hurt him.
Yours truly,
Grace Chalen
"Hello Sirius" I pick up the growing puppy, he happens to be half way to my knees now. "Grace, you have a visitor" Elijah enters my room. "Father believes that since Shawn hasn't returned he has found you another" I followed him.
Today my outfit is a white sweatshirt that cuts off mid-stomach, baby blue skinny jeans, and white lace heels. My hair the same as when I was with Shawn.

"Ahh my little Jewel" Father exclaims, I see a curly haired man, the tips of his hair being blond. "Meet Mr Jason Caylen" he presented, "it's Jc, Sir" the curly haired man corrected him. He had on a tux, he raised his arm to run his hand through his hair. I caught a glimpse of a tattoo, a cloud.
"This is my daughter, Grace, Mr Caylen" Father presents me, "I've heard much about you" Jc said. "I wish I could say the same, Mr Caylen" I smile, he returns it.
"Shall we" he grasps my hand, "Monsieur, I will return her at the end of the day" my father nods in approval, "if you are leaving the grounds, please take the twins with her." The twins smirked.
"Of course, we will be taking a walk around the property" Jc licks his lips.

"So Grace, how old are you" Jc asks, beaming at me. "I'm sixteen, I have to be engaged at seventeen, and married by my nineteenth birthday" I announce.
"Has there been other suitors, you are interested in" he asks, "of course, but he never came back around, the twins I suppose."
"Well Miss Chalen, I am happy to inform you, that I am having a ball, and I'd love to see you attend."
"Mr Caylen, I am also having a ball, my father put together, to search for potential suitors" I fidget with my hands. Jc stands in front of me, holding my hands in both of his, "I hope I will make a great impression now, to be invited back later" he smiles, I smile back. He bows his head, so his forehead could touch mine. He leans in, I follow his lead.
Someone cleared their throat, I pulled away. "Yes Elijah" I looked towards my eldest brother. "You best be careful, Jason, the twins aren't as nice as I am" he glared at Jc.
"Goodbye Mr Caylen" I smile, and walk to the house, Elijah escorting Jc out of the property.

"He's a twenty-three year old man, what are you thinking, Grace" Elijah marched into my room, "well come right on in" I rolled my eyes. "Do you hear me, he's a year older than I" Elijah raised his voice. "I apologize, for that small outburst" he bit his lip.
"It's alright, Lijah, you are just looking out for me" I stand up. "Please excuse me, as I need to notify the twins that I need to go to the tailor to get an outfit for the ball" I leave the room.
I descend down the staircase to the twins room, which is across the entire house.

The house itself was a mansion disguised as a castle, there were four towers, two of them connecting to a larger room, the other two belonged to each of the twins. My father and Elijah had rooms at the ground floor. The castle had three floors, the top floor belonging to me, the ground floor is Elijah and Fathers, then finally the undergrounds, belonging obviously to the twins. The rest of the family isn't allowed down there, but I still had my ways.

"Hello Brother, or brothers" I smiled at the two of them, that are very frightened. "Grace, what have I told you about being down here" Ethan warned, "I know but I need a favor." Grayson smirked, "anything you want, Sis" he tilts his head. "I need you both to escort me to Mademoiselle's" they groaned, "this is why, I'm the one who speaks negotiations with everyone, Gray" Ethan yelled at the youngest twin.
"Yes we will, follow you there, we need to ask for new tuxes" Grayson spoke, "great, I shall see you tomorrow, at hopefully ten" I skip out.