Chapter Six

"Grace, Grace" my name is repeated, I flicker my eyes open to see Shawn. "Yes Mendes" I sit up, "I was wondering if you'd like to accompany me to a friends house, since you've lived here longer than I, the average tourist" I smiled, which faded away. "Where's Ethan" Shawn looked down, "he's in the hospital, you fell asleep, when they picked him up, your father and Grayson are with him."
"I am going to murder Sam" I blinked, a little tear fell. "Don't worry, I believe Gray already did, he returned when they took Ethan he was also bloody, and bruised."
"Yes I'd love to accompany you to your friends" I stood up, to pick out clothes. "Di... did anything happen last night" Shawn looked up at me, "Grace, Ethan was take to the hospital with the rest of your fa..." I stopped him mid sentence, "I meant between... us." He smirked, "well we did drink all of your father's liquor, you tried to start a fight with a pillow" he chuckled. "Are you lying" I gazed at him, whilst pulling on a dark black push up bra.
"Yes I am only joking" he fixes the bed, "where'd you sleep" I ask, "by you, I didn't want to sleep on the floor because I didn't know where anything is in this house"
"That's adorable" I leave the closet, "how is this" I do a 360 twirl. "Are you sure about white" he bites his lip.
"I'll wear this outfit" it was a white lace crop top, with white torn skinny jeans, and a pair of black knee high lace heels. "You like?" I ask, I ran my hands through my hair, shaking it. "Yes, may we start going now" I nod, he was still in his clothes from the previous night, except there was some blood stains.

"So who are your friends" I ask, "you'll meet them in a few" he strains, as he turns into a suburb neighborhood. "This is where they live" I look around, the leaves of the trees are still in the middle of foliage, the leaves being half orange and green.
"Ahh yes, our secret hideout, so fans don't follow us" he looks around and parks behind a large tree. "Now we have to walk" I blink, "come on princess, when was the last time you were out of the house."
"Before my father became one of the most targeted people in the world, they could take me... are you one of them" I start to hyperventilate, he grabs my hand.
"It's okay, I got you"
"Shawn, am I safe with you" I stand my ground.
He sighed, "Miss Chalen, what has doubted you that I'm not safe enough for your removal from the house"
"Nothing, I just wanted to be sure, Mr Mendes this is my first outing without the twins" I search around for anything suspicious.
I squeeze Shawn's hand.

"Here we are" he spins in a circle, with his arms spanned out. "It's nice" I stare at the moss covered cobble stone walls, being shaded with a giant oak tree. The tree was broken, a large branch laid in front of the door.
"We can't get in" I placed a hand on the branch, it's rough bark torn and shattered.
"It was struck by lightening" Shawn explains, grasping my wrist to the split apart stump. I ran my hand lightly over the splintered wood.
"Come on" he crouched, crawling through the arc that the fallen branch had made. I walk to it, Shawn whistles, I follow him, the arc led into a side of the house. There was a hole, as if Hulk burst through it, or someone wanted to destroy it.
"Zaayyuuuummmm Bae" he hollers, "Or Nah" three guys emerged from two hallways.
"Hello boys" Shawn smiles, "you're back" a girl with curly red hair runs into Shawn's arms.
"I'm okay Lox" he squeezes her in their hug, she's on her tip toes. I bite my lip and twirl on my heel,
"Oof" I bump into a taller person's chest,
"Oh I'm sorry" I looked up to see Matthew Espinosa staring into my soul with his green eyes.
"Matt" Shawn welcomes him, he responds with a shriek, that sounded like Shawn's name.
"Back in the states" he hugs him. An arm wraps around me, I smell his cologne before he greets me.
"Hello Mr Dallas" I keep staring at the boys, Shawn walks to me. He grabs my hands, "where are we going" I ask, "we are going to a top secret area that is supposed to my eyes only" he smirks.
I follow him up a set of stairs, to a room.