Chapter Ten

Dear Diary,
Hello love, what a long time it has been, since our last session. Well a lot has happened. Sammy stabbed Ethan, during my ball. Shawn took me out to his home, that he shares with the other boys. We played Mario kart, then ending the gaming session with a kiss. Jc took me out to pick an outfit, then just yesterday we attended. Well he left me, for a blonde. I met Sammy again, I forgotten about all of my hatred for him. Today is the day, I will meet up with Sammy. Hopefully.
Sincerely,
Grace Chalen

My writing was rudely interrupted by a small bark and scratches at my door.
"Sirius" I cried opening the door, he knocked me over, licking my face. I played with him, on the floor, chasing him around the room. Playing hide and seek, tug of war, and finally belly scratches.
Sirius during the party was with my aunt, in Northern Arizona. My mother's maiden name was Native American, before she passed, I would visit with them. My mother had a secret lover, father had him killed.
Sirius barked, bringing me back into realization.
"Let me get dressed, then we'll go for a walk" I nod, Sirius lays down.

I snap the leash onto his collar.
"Kinky" Kian showed up, sunglasses on, white T-shirt, black jeans, with a light blue denim jacket, and black vans.
"Hey Kian" I smile,
"Miss Chalen, why don't we go for a walk" I look at Sirius, who sniffs the air, eager to walk.
"You can walk alongside Sirius and I" he nods. We walk around the  neighborhood.
"I feel awful, about yesterday" he placed his arm behind him.
"I-i didn't want Jc to hurt you" he looked away,
"I wouldn't have picked him anyway, he deserted me at the the party, he invited me to" I fidget around with the leash. He stares at a bush for awhile.
"What is it" I turn my head,
"There's some paparazzi"
"I know how to get revenge" I smirk, Kian leans in. He grabs my waist bringing me closer, than he presses his lips to mine. Although it wasn't supposed to be passionate, he made it that way. We separated, Kian bit his lip, turning his attention to Sirius. I tugged his leash, signaling that we still had to walk.
We turned left on the corner. Kian's phone rang, I watched as he answered it.
"Hey"
"Yeah, I'm out"
"Jc I'm sure I can take care of myself" I looked over at him.
"Jc, what do you mean, there's pictures of me and Grace"
"I'm at the stoplight, I'll be home in a bit"
"Where am I, I'm getting food, since you're being a little bitch and not cooking" he chuckled.
"What are the pictures of me and Grace"
"We're kissing" he smirks,
"Dude I wouldn't ruin that for you, I'm sure she still loves you, after what she saw last night" he hung up.
"What do you mean, what she saw last night, with the eyes emoji" he smiled.
"I swear he's the one with all the girls, but he's still dumb" he put his phone back in his pocket.
"Oh by the way, when I find the photos, I'm making it my wallpaper" he pats his phone.
"All the fangirls have a bounty on me now" I laugh.
"Don't worry, let's get you home, so I can sort things out with Jc" he held my hand as we walked back to my house.

Grayson and Ethan were able to find the photos, I was lectured about leaving the premises without the twins by Elijah. Father was only concerned that I was with Jc's best friend rather than Jc.

The sun was setting I sat beside the balcony door with Sirius, he slept in my lap, as I ran my fingers through his fur. He twitches as a small pebble hits the glass door. I stand up, opening the door. A pebble hits my forehead,
"What the hell" I quietly shout. I look over the edge, no one. I turn around.
"Hello baby" he pulls me into a kiss, I put my hands in between us, pushing him away.
"Mister Wilkinson" I glance away.
"You used to call me Sammy" he frowns.
"Well Sammy, I've grown up, from the past" I took a deep breath. He walks inside. I follow him.
"You've been a very bad girl" he bites his lip.
"Have I" I lay down on the bed. He takes off his shirt, locking my bedroom door. He crawls onto the bed, towards me.
"Daddy, I don't think I've been that bad" I push him with my foot, that was covered in a woolen sock. He rolls onto his back, I crawl on top of him. He pulls off my woolen sweatshirt. Exposing my breasts that hid behind a black bra. I kiss him, my necklace hits his chest.
Are you sure I ask myself. I take off my tights, my butt covered in black Pink underwear, matching my bra.
"You okay" Sam sits up, I hesitate before facing him.
"Sammy, I don't know" I look back towards him, he stands up. Pulling me into a tight hug. His bare chest giving my bare body warmth. He pulls me to the bed, I shake my head,
"Sammy no" I pull away. He lays down on the bed, patting the space next to him. I lay beside him. My head nudged between his arm, and chest. He held my hand in the air.
"What is the matter, my Queen"
"Sam" I groan
"Grace, even if you are someone else's, you will always be my queen" he kissed my forehead.
"I kissed someone today" I start
"I've seen" he chuckles playing with my fingers
"There was paparazzi, and his best friend who was supposed to be the guy I'm marrying cheated on me, whilst I was there"
"That's who you saw" he ran his fingers through my hair.
"Grace, don't ever forget that I love you, forever and always" he pulled me closer. Finally softly placing his lips onto mine. I was sleepy, as Hazel Grace fell in love, I fell asleep, slowly than all at once.