Chapter Thirteen

Dear journal,
I still love him
Grace
"Hey G, we're going to the beach, ya wanna go" Ethan asks, I shake my head. He sighs, then leaves the bedroom, then the household. I watch as Alex waits beside the truck, his emotions fade as E exits all alone. I sit back in the chair, that had been my home all last week. I sit there, staring at the white sheet, then it moves, as if I'd been using telekinesis.
"Samuel" I cock my head, at the figure.
"Grace Chalen, its Kian Lawley"
"Oh. hi" I watch as he enters the bedroom,
"I told you I'd do it" he shows me his phone. The wallpaper being the both of us, kissing. With Sirius shutting in the background. I look back up at him, he had a huge grin on his face.
"Amusing" I try to keep a straight face,
"Did you see Sirius" he shows me again, I start laughing alongside him.
"Anyway can we hangout"
"You've broken inside my home, without my permission, so basically I am being held for ransom" I clap my hands against my thighs.
"I was thinking, if you don't want Jc, what about me?" he smirks,
"What about you" I ask, as he sits down on the bed.
"Do you like me, to be your future husband"
"Kian, I don't want to drag you into the craziness and dangerous part about being involved in my family business. These men will die trying to lead this business. That's why father only has one girl. His jewel" he pulled me close to him by the hinges of my jeans.
"I love danger" I push him back, crawling on top of him.
"Then danger follows me, everywhere" I chuckle and start to get ready. I only had a bra on, when Kian hid behind the bed, so I could answer the door.
"Really?" Shawn scoffs.
"What? I was getting ready"
"Don't lie, I can smell his cheap cologne"
"What do you mean? E and Grayson were just in my room."
"Gracie, your dog" Kian says in a high pitched voice, and starts laughing.
"Kian is also here, for girl clothes. For him and Jc" I widen the door. Kian appears behind the bed, holding Sirius.
"If it wasn't for my cheap cologne, and this dog I would've gotten away with it. Okay I'll get them tomorrow" he pecks my lips and walks out. I furrow my brows as he walks down the stairs.
"What do you want, Shawn" I ask him, as he chuckles, then gazes at my breasts.
"I'm sorry, for what happened"
"So? As you've seen I have more potential suitors, and if all fails. Samuel will be waiting for me."
"Why must you do this, Grace." He sets his head upon mine.
"Because" I love you,
"Why're you doing this to me, I told you who she really was" Elijah enters the room, Shawn looked back towards me.
"So Kian is allowed in here when you're in a bra, and I am not allowed the same"
"Because Kian hasn't made me want to kill myself of complete embarrassment, yet" I sit back in the seat, staring out as the sheet blows in the wind. The door closes. I stand up walking to the balcony, crawling over one side, with my arms holding onto fencing. I felt a tear drop down my heated face.
"Don't do it, please" Shawn whispers into my ear. I bite down on my lip, as a sob was about to expose my weakness.
"You're crazy for trying, Mendes"
"With all due respect, I'm not the one standing on the edge of the balcony"
"Mendes why do you try"
"I try because I love you" shunned by his response I lose a grip in my left arm. Letting out a scream, as I slip. He shouts my name, then pulls me up. Pulling me into his arms.
"I love you too" I bury myself into his T-shirt. He squeezes me. I look up into his hazelnut eyes. Connecting our lips, then moving in sync. As if this were the last day we'd be together.

Then we all live happily ever after.