Chapter two: Nice to meet you.

"What are you doing in my room?"

What the hell? Where's the scream? 

I opened my eyes slowly, and found myself face to face with the...most attractive female I've ever seen, and she was staring at me with an expression of annoyance mixed with slight curiosity. Shit. I have to explain myself. I heard a song by sleeping with sirens break through the silence and my brain kicked in again.

"Uh, well I just wanted to see who the culprit was that is playing all this good music."

Smooth. Real smooth. I expected her to start freaking out, cause that would be the general reaction to someone sneaking into your room to listen to your music.

"Ha! Oh my gosh are you serious? Haha, well you got me."

Was she laughing. Who the hell is this chick?

"You know most people get scared when random boys wearing all black show up in there bedroom."

I raised my eyebrows at her and gestured toward my body which was covered in black clothes, but I do keep it semi cool, less preteen-going-through-a-'goth'-phase, and more bad-boy-probably-owns-a-motorcycle(I don't by the way) kind of black clothes. 

She looked at me like she was just really noticing what I looked like, which was knew to me, most people saw me from a mile away and decided right then and there they didn't want to have anything to do with me, which I was frankly cool with, but this odd creature of a girl didn't look at me with disgust, or fear, or even like she was better than me, she just circled me looking me up and down, like she was inspecting me, but it was amusing and while she was looking at me I took a second to examine her.

She was average height,maybe 5'5, 5'6, I only slightly toward over her with my 5'9. She had long blonde hair that reached down to her waist. She was dressed in a pair of jean shorts and a bring me the horizon tank top (jeez we have a lot of the same music taste,) her body was tight, but somehow curvy, it looked like the kind of body the media tells girls they should have, except for the big bruises that covered her legs. She was really pretty, no denying it.

When she had made two complete circles around me she stopped and smiled at me with full pink lips, her blue eyes looking straight into mine. This whole thing was slightly disarming and I found myself feeling a little frightened. This is not how people act when someone breaks into their house. 

I cleared my throat and shifted under her soft gaze.

"Um, you're a little weird, nobody is supposed to be this calm when someone sneaks into their bedroom."

She laughed again, it wasn't so much a cute laugh as it was infectious. 

"Yeah well I mean, what's the worst you could do?"

I was caught off guard by that question. Was she stupid?

I raised an eyebrow.

"I could rob you."

She shrugged and sat down on her bed.

"Go ahead, I don't have anything valuable to take."

I leaned against the wall and stared at her, taking her nonchalance as a challenge.

"Okay, Well what if I was to kidnap you?"

She smiled at me, and crossed her legs.

"Alright, were are we going?"

Wow nothing got to this girl. I tilted my head and half smiled at her, trying my best to look menacing, and flattened my tone, all signs of kidding removed. 

"I could kill you."

I waited, expecting a hint of fear to flash across her face. Instead she matched my tone and spoke back.

"Go ahead."

Silence. I had no idea how to respond to that, we just sat there for a minute or two looking into each other's eyes before she spoke again.

"Well seeing as how you're not going to murder me, and that you seem to have great music taste you might as well introduce yourself, I'm Andy, It's short for Andrea."

She stuck out her hand for me to shake.

Her eyes sparkled up at me and I felt a little bit beaten somehow, like I had lost some game we'd been playing. She had this complete air of mystery and here I was acting like a surprised idiot. Shouldn't it be the other way around? No I was not letting her get away with this, so taking a chance I walked over to her digging one hand in my pocket and reached the other one out to hold hers. Slowly I lifted her hand to my lips, kissing it softly, I looked into her eyes which were full of amusement and perhaps even confusion. I then let go of her hand and walked back to her window, slipping out of it as smoothly as possible before sticking my head back in.

"Nice to meet you Andy." 

She stood up and ran to her window as I walked back to my truck.

"Wait! You didn't tell me your name!"

I laughed, trying to play it off as if I did this sort of thing everyday,

"Well then I guess you better keep your window open."

I didn't bother to turn around to see her reaction, but I mentally crossed my fingers hoping that tomorrow when I show up she would be okay with letting some strange boy sneak back into her bedroom, yeah that was a bit of a long shot.

During the drive home I thought about what I should do with this girl, if I was being honest with myself I would admit that she was out of my league and that she would be crazy to even speak to me again let alone allow me back into her bedroom.

I sighed, there was no way she could find me as interesting as I already found her. I mean I wasn't a complete loser, but she looked more like the kinda girl varsity football players date, or maybe some indie musician in college, I was neither of those things, I had died red hair that was shaggy and a wardrobe that looked like I attended funerals everyday. I wasn't the kinda guy girls like her fall for.

I got home, and reluctantly got out of my car, the whole reason I had left was because me and my dad had gotten into a fight, which was the usual but this time was a bit worse. I wanted to go to a concert and he was more than against it, I don't take kindly to rules that kept me from my music. It didn't matter though, his car wasn't in the driveway, he must of went to work early today. I walked inside and spent the rest of the day doing my normal routine, and spoke to Mikey like nothing had happened, but I couldn't stop thinking about that girl, and the last thing I thought about before I drifted off into a dreamless sleep was an open window.