1: Beginning to an end

There he was.

He wore a fitted suit that hung to him deliciously as he walked around the office greeting people. I stared at him from my glass wall that covered one fourth of my office, as I bite down on my pen between my lips from behind my desk. I bet he doesn't even remember me. When we met, I wasn't wearing the hideous glasses that were plastered onto my face, and my hair was down in curls against my back rather than in a tight bun.

It was only a one night stand, if you could even call it that considering it happened in an elevator.

"Argh!" I groaned as I placed my hand to my forehead and hid my face as I saw him turn. I can't believe I slept with my boss.

In my defense, he was never anything more than a guest at our Halloween office party a month ago or so I thought. I was not in my right mind due to the amount of liquor a.k.a tequila shots I drank.

I wore a cat mask that hide my identity poorly and an all black outfit that hung to every curve I was blessed with. He was in a plain suit even though nothing about him was plain. What the hell am I suppose to do now?

I held my eyes down on my desk as the group of men passed the transplant glass that was my office door.

One month ago...

We were celebrating a global take over by another company; a better one. The Halloween party was the first we had in my two years of working at this company. But I never counted on meeting anyone, especially fucking them.

He entered into the elevator after staring at me for the last hour. I have tried everything from pretending I hadn't noticed his blunt stares to rolling my eyes at him. He would just smirk at me and laugh it off.

He was so sexy I knew it was a lie. It was a joke set up by my co-workers, maybe it was Matt's idea; probably a stripper they hired. They have always been complaining that I was uptight and needed a man. It was a theory I developed in my head in order to justify his advances.

But when he entered into the hotel elevator, I knew I wanted what he was offering. Honestly, my judgment was lowered by the liquor and I was beyond sexually frustrated. I stared as he stood at the elevator door, with his arms holding it open so it wouldn't close. His eyes were glued to mine, calling me.

I emptied my cup and slammed it down on the counter. With alcohol in my system and a mask on my face, my confidence was unnaturally high. I stood to my feet and walked passed everyone and into the opened elevator.

A large looking man with an earpiece in his ear stood at the door. "Sir..." he addressed my mystery guy.

"It's alright John. I will call you if anything." He nodded to the man, dismissing him. I bit my lip nervously. When did a stripper have a bodyguard? Before I could properly think through what I needed to, the door closed and we were alone. He turned and leaned against the door with his hands in his pockets.

"Where are we headed?" I asked firmly surprising myself. His uneven smile was back as he shrugged, "It's up to you. We could go to the bar downstairs and talk for a while." He suggested.

Who was this guy kidding? All he wanted was my p*ssy and I was more than willing to oblige at this point and time. Just being alone with him right now made me wet. I walked up to him and pressed the 'stop' button bringing the elevator to a halt.

I pressed my full breast against his hard chest and pressed my lips to his demandingly. He consumed my lips, pushing his sweet tongue into my mouth, brushing it against mine lightly. I wrapped my leg around his waist as he lifts me up by my ass. He pressed me against the wall, poking my p*ssy with his dick with only our clothes between us.