3: Waiting too long.

Cameron Richards

We were still sitting behind a tree watching Tyson run around with his friends.

"Cameron, what are you really doing here?" She questioned in an unsure voice.

"Truthfully?" I asked. "I'm not sure."

Her bright eyes stared up at me, those plumped lips reminding me of our first encounter. The Halloween themed office party wasn't my idea but my brothers'. The first night I want to scout out the new employees without them knowing exactly who I was, and I allowed my brother to convince me that a party was the best way.

I was bored out of my mind. Everyone was dancing and grinding on each other, except for one woman. She wore a tiny mask that covered the top half of her face allowing you to focus on her eyes. Her lips were naturally plumped and they were painted in bright red.

The clothing she chose hung to her like a second skin, showing every delicious curve her body had. Her heavy breasts were straining against her tight shirt and her leggings curved her behind perfectly. I wasn't counting on finding someone like her here but when she caught me staring at her, instead of smiling, she glared.

That's what got me interested in the first place. I liked my women compliant but I also liked a chase. Throughout the night, she continued to pretend I didn't exist but from the way she glanced at me every so often, I knew she wanted more than she led on.

So I allowed her the opportunity she pretended she didn't want and to my surprise, she exceeded my expectations.

"Mama" Tyson's little voice yelled as he ran up to us. He ran up to her and hugged her, soaking her t-shirt with water. "Did you see me? I was going so fast" he laughed. She smiled at him and kissed his check before he ran off again with the group of kids.

I wasn't expecting her to have a child and when I saw him, I wasn't sure what to do. But finding out now that she was caring for him like her own after her sister's passing, she was a very caring person.

"Then why don't you just leave?" She asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"What was that?" I didn't understand what she was asking. "If you don't know what you are doing here, then why don't you just leave?" she stared up at me with her lips slightly parted and I couldn't help myself but to claim the lips that have been in my mind for a month now. I ran my tongue along her bottom lip as she rewarded me with a quiet moan. I kissed her jaw, then the crook of her neck and then her ear as I whispered into it soothingly "I wasn't expecting you to be a freak" and then began to nibble on her ear lightly.

Through her wet shirt, I could see her nipples harden and perk up. If we weren't in the public eye, I would have taken those hard tips into my mouth without hesitation. I looked up at our surroundings and noted that because we were in between trees, I had some coverage not to be seen.

I raised her chin so she could look into my eyes as I took one of her nipples between my fingers and pull it roughly. She gasped suddenly as her eyes closed and her head fell against my shoulder as she began to whimper. I did the same to the other, pleasuring her. My free hand moved down to her thighs as I began to message near her core.

"Cameron" she moaned as she pushing her hips into my teasing hand. My hands and fingers continued to sensitize her hot spots as she continued to moan and whimper uncontrollable. "You like that?" I whispered to her as I pulled her swollen tips harder, her eyes meeting mine. They were filled with pure lust and desire. "Yes" she whimpered against my lips.

I stopped teasing her, removing my fingers from her breasts and my hand from between her thighs. She pouted her plumped lips at me, biting them seductively. This was how I wanted her; Needy and horny, begging for my attention. When she didn't call me after what had happened in the elevator, I couldn't get over it. Never again was I going to have to deal with that; it was to be the first and last any women occupied my mind for more than a week. My brother had laughed at me, it was clear my mind was far away from the moment I met her.