who you are related to. ✔️

OK, OK . so in this book you are going to have a parent or sibling that is well different. I am editing this book and all the chapter with a ✔️ is edited.

Spiderman-

your big brother is the all famous Nightwing, that is one of the main reason's you became the superhero "Nightingale" and was one of the orignal team members. That also mean's that your dad is Batman ...... good luck.

Powerman-

Your dad is the all famous, HAWKEYE. When your 1st meet Luke you were just becoming the vigilante Mocking jay. armed with your black and gray bow and a simple black, gray and purple hoddie you were kicking bad guy ass, but that also means you live with the avengers and they are very protective over you.

Iron spider-

You are the child of Doctor strange, you along with your sister's are training to be some of the worlds best magicians, with the help of Gambit. (Amadeus hates that he can't undertsnad magic all that well)

Kid Arachind-

Your dad is the one and only Flash. You found out at a young age that you have super speed. (lets just say it ended up with you getting in time out for 3 hours), ever since then your dad, quick sliver, and kid flash have been training you and finnaly when they let you become a superhero, you become the orange streak, a couple of monthes later nick fury ask's you to join the academny and you met Miles.

Scarlet spider-

In another dimenson you are Peter Parkers twin . instead of only him getting bit, you got bit as well and you became "SPIDERSPINNER." you and Peter in the other world were best friends, until he was killed and you were pulled into a vortext taking you to Scarlet and the others.

Nova-

Starlord is your big brother, this mean's you and Sam grew up together. You didn't excatly like each other, but years later he is in for a suprise when he see's you.

OK, so i have wanted to do a prefrence book for a while now and todqy i just thought "YOU KNOW WHAT, lets do this shit." and i just started typing. Tell me how you like it, vote, comment, and like.

Love , don't hate me- mulangirl223