Chapter 2

The next day Maggie had started to film the house renovations. The movers had come late yesterday, and all the boxes had been unloaded. Maggie , and Sara was in charge of  unpacking the remaining boxes.

Maggie walked into the kitchen where Frank, and his brother Saul, a tall, skinny looking guy with messed up brown hair and blue eyes where working on taking apart some kitchen cabinets.

" And here we see two men trying to take apart my nice cabinets" Maggie teased. Frank smiled, and waved at the camera.

" Hey, I'll take you to a place where you can get nicer cabinets at a cheap price." Saul said as he unscrewed some screws.

" Is this the same place where you get your furniture Saul?" Maggie asked.

" Ya" Saul replied.

" Than I'll pass" Maggie said with a smile on her face.

Suddenly the entire cabinet just collapsed. Saul, and Frank backed up instantly. The sudden collapse had frightened both of them a bit.

" What the hell did you do!"'Frank looked accusingly at Saul.

Saul pointed both of his index fingers at himself. " Me, you must have done something. I was just starting to remove the screws".

Maggie decided to let the men discuss what had happened, and went to film the rest of the house.

...

" Sara seems to have been a bit withdrawn since yesterday. Normally she is willing to go out and explore, but she does not want to leave the house. She is probably just nervousness. This move has had a huge impact on her. I think I'll go and talk to her a bit." Maggie said as she filmed herself walking up the stairs.  When she was on the second floor, she looked down both ends of the long hallway.

At the other end of the hallway she saw that there was another set of stairs. Saul had found the staircase earlier. There was a huge attic up there. Maggie never saw what was up there, and decided to take a look.

Maggie climbed the staircase. When she got to the top she filmed the attic. The light in the attic was dim, and it was unusually cool up there. Maggie thought there was a draft. The old looked to be really dusty, with a few spiders here and there. There seemed to hardly be anything around, except for a single toy chest in the room.

Maggie made sure she got every detail on her camera.

She suddenly saw Sara, sitting on the floor.

"Sara how did you get up here?" Maggie added as she entered the attic.

Sara turned around, she seemed shocked to see Maggie.

" How did you pull down the ladder. Did you like up some stuff, or use a ladder." Maggie asked. The stairway entrance was at least a few feet off the ground, too high for her to reach.

" Bethany got it down for me" Sara replied. She clutched the doll tightly against her chest, as if she was giving the doll one big bear hug.

" Okay, so don't tell me" Maggie said. " What are you doing up here anyways?"

" Bethany told me to come up here, so we could play a game." Sara explained.

" Aw, so what came are you and Bethany playing?" Maggie asked.

Sara sat Bethany down and picked up a board.

" We're playing this game called Deceased, Bethany was talking with her sister" Sara explained.

Maggie looked at the board, and was horrified to see what her daughter was playing with.

The board was a light brown, with a wooden triangle in the middle of it. A small, circular blue area was in the the center of the triangle.