Chapter 10

Frank had tooken Saul to the hospital, and afterwards called Maggie to tell her what had happened.

" Who would hurt you, or your brother?" Maggie asked.

" It was a dumb kid" Frank said.

" A stupid, and dangerous kid" Maggie corrected him.

WhenFrank got home, Maggie was studying the broken window in the kitchen. So Frank took the board up to Sara room. Sara was in the room with Bethany playing with her doll house.

" Sara, please contact your ghost freind Allison" Frank asked. He layed the board down.

" I don't know what you mean." Sara said without even paying attention to him.

" I know Bethany is a doll possessed by a ghost. I also believe that Allison is a ghost." Frank explained.

Sara sat quietly.

" Sara I want to know why Allison hurt your uncle Saul."

" She would hurt no one Dad!" Sara cried. She was trying to defend her ghost freind.

" Than please prove that to me".

Sara decided she wanted to help her freind. So she agreed to get in touch with Sara. She sat Bethany down. Frank heard her whisper to Bethany that everything will be okay.

Frank and Sara sat around the Oija board. "' Allison, this is my Dad. He just wants to ask you a few questions okay?" Sara said on her usual cheerful voice.

Sara asked the first question, the very one that was on Frank's mind.

" Did you hurt my uncle Saul"

The words NO appeared in the middle of the blanchett.

Frank asked Sara in Allison knew who did.

Sara asked the question, and Allison answered MAD MAN

Frank cringed, if this was true did some insane man target his brother, or him for that matter?

" Who is this MAD MAN? You never spoke of him before?" Sara asked.

The words no idea appeared on the blanchett.

" Ask why she is haunting  the house" Frank asked

" Why are you causing trouble around my house?" Sara asked.

The words " TO GET YOUR ATTENTION."

" Why do you want my attention" Sara asked.

" I WANT TO BE PUT TO REST." Was Alison's response.

" How can we do that" Sara asked.

There was a minute of silence before Alluson answered. " BY DIGGING UP MY BODY BURIED BENEATH THE PURPLE".
Was what Alluson told them. 

The blanchett than landed on the word goodbye. Frank was amazed because he nor Sara moved the blanchett.

Sara leaned in, her ear was only a few inches away from Bethany.

" Bethany said Allison was tired, and had to rest" Sara said.

Frank sighed, he guessed that was the end of talking to Alluson for a while, but at least he got a clue to how to end the terrifying haunting. He now only had to decipher Allison's message.