Chapter 6

The way home was mostly silent. Sara, nor Maggie had not said a word since leaving the police station. Maggie was not so sure what she was going to say.

" The police say that Mrs Crow will be all right, and just passed out from a lack of oxygen." Maggie said. Sara remained quiet.

" Ok, well we got a guy coming to look at a garden on a daily bases. His name is Grubs. He seems nice enough. Anyway it is probably best you don't mess with that batch of purple flowers in the backyard alright?" Maggie told her daughter.

" Ok" Sara said softly.

Maggie tapped her fingers on the steering wheel. " I am sorry you saw what you saw sweetie, but you know it is not your fault right?"

" It is because I did not stop her from taking Bethany. If I had grabbed Bethany, than Allison would not have had to defend her by strangling Mrs Crow" Sata choked as she began to cry.

" Right, Bethany." Maggie muttered.

....

Frank got home. Maggie had left him a message saying she went out shopping, and that Sara had a rough, so she layed down for a map.

Frank quietly walked to the office room where Saul had set up shop. Only him, and Maggie knew about the secret cameras in the house. They had decided it would be best to keep Sara in the dark for now.

The office had been converted by Saul into a personal surveillance room. Saul would sit at the camera for only a couple hours each day, but the cameras had been recording 24/7 ever since Frank was dragged out of his bed in the middle of the night.

" Did you get anything interesting." Frank asked as he walked in, and locked the door behind him.

Saul swiveled in his chair so he could face Frank. " That depends, do you find flying toys interesting?" Saul asked as he replayed some footage from earlier.

The footage was being shot in Sara room. Everything appeared to be calm. Nothing more than a room that was filled with harbors, stuffed animals, and was way to pink.

For the five minutes there was nothing, but suddenly the stuffed animals, and everything in the room started to levitate. The objects than started to spin in circles like a twister. A smaller stuffed animal was flung at the camera with such precision that the one of the buttoned eyes hit the camera, cracking the screen.

" By the way, I had to pay to replace that camera. You owe me $80" Saul said while pointing at Frank.

Frank looked at the cameras. The house looked completely normal right now. His eyes than locked on Sara room.

" Was that there before?" Frank asked. He pointed to a figure like shape covered with a white blanket standing besides Sara bed.

" Oh shit, no that wasn't" Saul said as he looked at the camera.

Frank sprinted from the office over to Sara room. He barged into Sara room, but was shocked to see the room empty, besides Sara, who was now awake.

" What're you doing Dad?" Sara asked. Frank just went, and gave Sara a big hug. "'Just making sure you're okay" he assured her as he gently stroked her brown hair.