Chapter 12

It was dark and cold that night. Frank felt a blast of cool air on his face as he adjusted his glasses. He held a shovel in his left hand, resting it on his shoulder. He eyed the flower bed. It was time for the moment of truth that would hopefully allow his family , and a ghost, to be allowed peace.

Frank dug the shovel into the flower garden soil. He had to up root all the purple flowers, but he kept on digging.

Suddenly, he heard Maggie yell " Frank!"

Frank turned to see a horrified Maggie sanding on the porch, wrapped up in a robe.

" What're you doing to poor Irwins flowers?" She said as she walked on over. She sounded mad.

" Listen, I think I know what is causing all the strange things around here. A ghost, who was killed by someone, body is buried beneath this bed. The only way to end it all is to dig up the body, and properly have her buried." Frank said as he kept on digging a deep hole. God, he sounded crazy.

" Frank, are you ok, because you sound insane." Maggie said bluntly.

Frank just kept on digging.

Maggie reached out and grabbed the shovel. She tried to wrestle it away from Frank, but he was way stronger than her.

" Stop... Oh my God" Maggie said. She was both terrier, and shock to see what she saw. Frank brushed the dirt away, to reveal a the face of a human skull that had been buried deep in the ground.

" Well, I think I was right wasn't I Maggie. Maggie?" Frank was about to turn around when something hit him over the head. The whole works went black.