Chapter 7

well I'm a terrible author thanks for sticking around if you did #LongestHiatusEver . Also I've made the decision to just leave in every authors note I have written for this chapter, just so you guys can see my whole writing process (for this chapter at least). 

ooookay then time to move on...CHAPTER 7 CAUSE I'M A SLOW AF WRITER

Kevin's POV

There was about 25 minutes left until the party, and Sam just walked out of the kitchen holding a bag of *brand of chips cause I'm not being paid for advertising* "whmfn rrre prepole guns be herf??" Sam asked with his mouth full "English please Sam?" he held up his first finger to signal me to 'hold on' as he swallowed "I said 'when are people gonna be here?' Jeez you act like I was speaking German." I glanced at him with a small scowl "It sounded like Gibberish to me." he simply shrugged and plopped himself down onto the couch, suddenly there was a knock on the backdoor "People should start arriving in like 20 minutes by the way" I said as I walked to the back room. On the back step was Jake "Hey thought I'd show up a little bit early to get stuff all set up ya'know?" he gave me this awkward smile and was trying to hold 3 different, heavy-looking bags and a mixer that was slipping out of his grasp. "Do you want some help there dude??" He nodded and I quickly grabbed the mixer and one of the bags, I led him into the living room and placed the bag next to the small podium that Sam and I had retrieved from the basement earlier. Which was difficult to get up the stairs as the were such an obstacle in themselves. "Thanks man, I'll start getting everything set up." Jake said as he fumbled around with wire after wire and cord after cord, I laughed and just nodded. As I walked into the backroom to check on the sodas I called out, " Hey Sam , how many bags of chips do we have?" "Uhm, we have like, 4 bags. Do you think that's enough?" I took a second to think it over in my head "I'm gonna make a run to the store real quick, don't eat or drink anything else while I'm gone! Besides water!" Thanking my mom internally for getting me my motorbike license before she left, I grabbed the keys to my motorbike, my wallet and headed into the garage. Walking over to the bike quickly I checked to see if it had enough gas for the trip and then got onto the drivers seat. I started the engine and went to back out before realizing the garage door was still closed. I swiftly pressed the button and waited for the door to lift, and then backed out into the street. I clicked the button again and then went on my way, it was about a 5 minute drive to the nearest super store so I decided to turn the radio on.

~TIME SKIPP~ 15 minutes

Teagan's POV

"HOW THE SHIT ARE YOU SO GOOD AT MARIO KART? I THOUGHT YOU'VE NEVER PLAYED BEFORE!!" As I emerged from my bathroom I heard Cindy complain loudly from my bed. I simply rolled my eyes and plopped down onto the ground next to the discarded pile of shoes. "I haven't! I'm just a very fast learner!" Double D laughed to herself quietly as she continued to absolutely crush all of us in game. I glanced up at my wall clock and saw there was about 8 minutes until the party. "Alright guys lets start heading out" I said as I started handing out shoes and jackets respectively, and we walked out the door. 

I still cant believe this has over 8k views, I cry. How do you guys feel about a rewrite??? (Cause this whole story reads like garbage and I'm so sorry)

THIS WHOLE CHAPTER IS SHIT IM SORRY

I didn't even realize I had finished this chapter without posting it so I'm so sorry. Here it is. Let the murdering of me commence.