AN- Please Read!!

PLEASE READ

Hey guys! Thanks so much for reading this story! I know I left off on a quite lovely note, but don't worry, there's gonna be a sequel!! It may take a bit for me to start publishing it, I really like to write a good chunk of the book before I start releasing it, but it will be coming out asap! I will post another AN here when I begin to publish it so that you guys know! It will take place hours after this one ended. If you haven't already, I also have a one shot book, and you guys can recommend one shot or fic ideas there too!! Love you all, thanks so much for the reads, votes and comments!

Also, going back and reading through this book, I feel like it didn't have too much of a directed plot line, but the sequel will have much more of a directed plot, sorry about that. This has been my first full length novel/fic, so thank you for being patient with me on that front. That will be fixed in the sequel.

I also am currently beginning a Teen!Lock Ballet!Lock fic, and I will post an AN here for that too! (That will be quite a while though!)

The amount of reads this book has gotten is amazing, and honestly, it's really kept me going on this book. My Grammy, whom I was extremely close to, passed away in February, and I was honestly ready to just stop writing this book. But you guys were all so encouraging, leaving wonderful comments, and voting for the story. I kept pushing through, and that's all thanks to you guys. I would've never finished it if it wasn't for all of you. Thank you all so much, and I hope to see you in the sequel.

-Lucy