My Name is Raman Arora

Knock! Knock!

I will kill that person knocking. Simran was talking to me peacefully and lovingly, without any dialogues or script! Raj thought.

I wanted to tell Raj that he look really handsome. Thanks to the guy who knocked and saved me from the embarrassment. Simran thought.

"Your turn," Simran said.

"Turn? Is this your house? We should go there together." Raj remarked.

"Fine. Get up."

"Ladies first."

"Go to hell."

Simran got off the chair and started walking towards the door. Raj followed.

Opening the door, a man was standing in a black suit with his back facing the couple.

"Yes?" Simran said.

The man turned and smilingly said, "Kuch log hume Batameez kehte hai, kuch log kamina... dosti karlo humse, aapki zindagi mein khushiyon ki hogi kami na." He smiled.

With an upturned face, Simran said, "That was a good one."

With a social hug, Raman said, "Thank you, ma'am. You are looking gorgeous.

Simran smiled and said, "There are some people who do not understand the elegance of this dress. So, thank you."

Raman looked at Raj who was smiling.

Simran turned her neck slightly and winked at Raj. "Don't worry; it wasn't him. Someone else."

"No, I was... I was looking at him to greet... Hello, sir."

Raj smiled. "Hello. By the way, where did you copy that line from?"

"Raj sir, it is original."

"Oh, for me Sidhu's Shayari was bad, Anu Malik worse. Now finally I'm impressed."

"Is it? Thank you, sir." He smiled broadly.

"No, don't thank me. I meant your Shayari makes me feel like their shayaris were impressive. Haha."

Raman's face flushed, but the smile returned in no time. "Don't worry sir. I'll improve."

"Come on! I was just kidding." Raj hugged him, and the three moved in, and the couple sat on their respective chairs again.

Closing the door, Raman said, "By the way, I'm really nervous today. It is my first live grand event I'm hosting on my show. The live audience, crazy fans, the best couple and so much more."

"I wish you all the best," Raj said.

"Raman, it's quite odd. You are nervous. That's fishy."

"No ma'am. I'm seriously nervous."

"Well, then best of luck." She smiled.

"Thank you ma'am." Looking at his watch, he said, "The show will begin at 8 p.m., ten minutes from now. Gates have opened, and the auditorium is packed. But..."

The couple looked at him with a raised eyebrow.

"But there are some modifications," Raman said.

"Like?" Raj asked.

"Media and selected audience members have been granted permission to ask questions."

"Oh man." Raj turned towards Simran. "That is what I told you, get it now?"

Simran smiled. "It's fine. We are ready."

Raj narrowed his eyes with the intention of saying, 'What...' but words didn't flow out of his mouth.