Coming Soon...

'The only thing that keeps the girls from ruling the world, is that, they hate each other!'

Make way… the Gorgeous Girlies are here…

Lexi Fernandez. The Alpha, Queen Bee, leader of the Gorgeous girlies. She’s living up the expectations of EVERYBODY. She is sister to the famous Xian Lim [they are biological siblings— Xian is using their mother’s maiden surname ‘cause it sounds better =))]. Enjoying life to the fullest being the daughter of a business tycoon and a famous actress. Setting the fashion trend in her university—hailing her as the Fashion Princess. She is very fashion-forward - she has tons of magazines, a to-die-for designer wardrobe. She is an angel to her friends, but is critical to others. She envies Yassi because of her beauty.She is the most sought-out-girl in town, having 8 boyfriends at the age of 17. She has great comebacks, enjoys creating word games to play with the girls, likes expensive fashion. 

 Barbie Forteza. The Beta, second-in-command to their clique. She is dying to lead the Star Drama Club. Too-weight conscious, partly because of pressure from her mother--an in-demand fashion designer, but can't help but eat fast food. Well known for a fast connection to everybody. Uses her skills as a gossip reporter to get whatever she wants! She makes everyone in the group laugh and loves to wear black or dark colors so she will look more slim.She always wanted to start her own clique but was always stuck as beta. She realizes only Lexi has what it takes to lead. She had lost a weight during summer due to flu. Kept the attitude. Has crush on Bea's crush. Will she risk their friendship over a boy who doesn't take love seriously? She is as sneaky as she is beautiful. 

Bea Binene. Meet the super smart Sports Babe. She has always been a star on the football field. She loves sports, but she loves fashion as much. Clothes are for sharing, guys aren’t. She will do whatever it takes to get her guy.  Both of her parents are extremely strict and not as rich as the parents of the other girls, and she is a certified grade conscious! She tries her best to keep her grades up because of scholarship. She likes soccer but is by no means a tomboy.  And she is planning to use everything she got to grab the boy of her dreams.

Joyce Ching. Newest member of the clique. As they say, the only thing harder than getting in is staying in. Does she have what it takes to stay in Lexi’s inner circle? Has a crush on Lexi’s ex-boyfriend. Major Girl Code: ‘Ex-boyfriends are off-limits to bestfriends’. Violating a rule means being out of the GG. Out of the GG means being a loser. Will she risk all that to get the love of her life? 

OoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoOoO

     You don't just let the Gorgeous Girlies rule the Girl World without any competition... Here comes their match... the Runway Princesses.

Julia Montes. The leader of their Clique... daughter to a well known laweyer. Just new in the area... Has the potential to be the Alpha... but does she have what it takes to bag the title away from Lexi? what can a newbie like her do? She has a wallet full of credit cards... you can;t buy love, but can you buy friends? Learn how she recruits the members of her clique... to match Lexi's fashion army. She had laid her beautiful eyes to a boy... She is as popular as Lexi... so the boy must like her, right?

Kath Bernardo. Julia's favoritoe among the group because of her innocence. She is simple, yet beautiful. She has a crush on a newcomer... But how will she get him? Will she change to show the guy she is as interesting as Julia and her friends? Or will she stay still and let her inner beauty glow?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PROLOGUE:

     Lexi is the head of the clique, owns an all-designer clothes. she has it all--pride, beauty, perfect family, coolest friends and boys walking after her.

    Yassi Pressman was the previous Alpha. As she moves out of  the university after winning the latest Celebrity Search Program... She held an the Search for the Next Alpha. A lot were chosen to participate. Lexi, the front-runner, Barbie, the actress, Julia, the newcomer, Rhen, the wannabe, and Jessie, the goody-two-shoes.

     Same as julia, another newcomer enters the scene... meet Joyce--cousin to Bea. She is initially considered an outcast due to her financial and fashion status. She is also not welcomed at first because of her attitude. She is immediately disliked by Lexi mostly by the fact that she wears dorky clothes and invades her life. She tries her best to be herself and fit in with the Clique so she can have a great time, but with financial problems, all of that is difficult to achieve. Bea tells her that the only way to join the group is to win Lexi's respect.

     Soon Lexi claims the throne and Yassi officially passed the Alphaness to her. Barbie reunited with Lexi, but Julia remained in competition with her. Soon Joyce slowly develops a friendship with Lexi, realizing that she must earn her friendship, and eventually becomes a member of the group... She just learns that everything in the Girl world, is drama!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

three things to do...

ENJOY. REVIEW. VOTE. :D