2. CSP

Guy:     So…sorry miss… ayos ka lang?

Lexi:     UGGGHHH! Do I have superpowers?

Guy:     No? I don’t think so…

Lexi:     Then why do you think I’m invisible?! Hindi mo ba nakita?! You should check your eyesight… I know a good clinic!

     The guy helped Lexi to stand up… then another guy came running towards her…

Guy 2:  Uy Jake… anong nangyari? Sino to?

Lexi:     We—wait! Hold your horses, dude! Hindi mo ko kilala?!

     Jake rolled his eyes… He is not really friends with Lexi… and he believes that Lexi doesn’t know his name… He doesn’t care… he hates Lexi’s personality anyway… She just thinks that everyone loves her… which is absolutely NOT TRUE!

Jake:    newcomer siya...

Lexi:     Oh really? (smiles sweetly) Hi… what’s your name?

Flirt talaga… hindi na nga makatayo sa sarili niyang paa… nagawa pang makipagkilala…

Guy 2:  Daniel… Daniel Padilla…

Lexi:     Oohh.. nice name… I’m Lexi… Lexi Fernandez…

Daniel: Parang narinig ko na yung pangalan mo?

Lexi:     Talaga? I wonder where? Anyway… let’s talk about me… I LAH-V fashion, ice-skating, photography, my dog Andrew, my family—specially my brother, Xian Tan, I think you know him--, my girlfriends—Barbie, Bea, and Joyce…--

     Daniel finds Lexi amusing… really amusing… Lexi is all adorable if that would perfectly describe her… But then she suddenly changed the expression of her face…

Lexi:     Yeah… and what do I hate? (dramatic pause here) bitches—those who are actually a bitch and those trying-hards-pretending to be one, Backstabbers—that’s given. And… PEOPLE BUMPING OTHERS CAUSING THEM TO HAVE A SPRAINT ANKLE!

     She now turned to jake who is assisting her…

Lexi:     YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE, DIDN’T YOU?! EHMAGAHD! YOU DID!

Jake:    Oh really?! Ano namang mapapala ko kung masasaktan kita?!

Lexi:     Who knows?! actually marami ng gustong sumabutahe sakin these days! At ahb-viously isa ka dun!

Jake:    ANO?!

Lexi:     Gahhhd! Now how am I suppose to walk with my heels?

Jake:    simple… you walk without it!

Lexi:     That’s so genius of you! Nakacarpet ba buong school grounds?

Jake:    No?

Lexi:     Then why do you think I would LAH-V to walk bare-footed?

Jake:    You have no choice!

Lexi:     Kasalanan mo to eh!

     She started slapping/hitting jake… When Kris arrived…

Kris:     Lex?

Lexi:     Great… what a perfect day! (rolls her eyes)

Kris:     Why are you such a flirt?

Lexi:     WHAT?!

Kris:     kanina si Derrick… and now… may bago nanaman… gustong-gusto mo na talaga kong palitan eh no?