Chapter 13

Jenny POV

-----------

Everybody goes upstairs and records except for Jason, Quintin, and I.

"Lilac," I grab her arm and pull her back down the step on the stairs that she walked up already.

"What?" she asks me.

"Can I borrow your car so I can get some shopping done while you're recording? Please?" I ask.

"You don't plan on driving home do you?" she asks seriously.

"Why would I? I love it here. I am not going home. I am just getting food for lunch and everything."

"Sure. The keys are in the drawer in my desk."

"Okay, thanks, Lilac."

"No prob," she says.

I go upstairs to her room and get her keys.

"Jerome!! I'm leaving!" I yell when I reach he bottom of the stairs.

He sprints downstairs and blocks me from the door. "What do you mean 'you're leaving'?" he asks me scared.

"Honey, calm down, I am only going to a few stores. I promise, I'm not leaving the state!" I say.

"Okay, good. Bye sweetie, I love you," he says and kisses me for about 20 seconds.

"Bye, I love you, too," I say and Jerome runs back upstairs as I leave the house.

I get in the car and turn on the radio. I pull out of the driveway and go to the grocery store.

--------TIME SKIP-----------

I get back from the store and honk the horn for help carrying the groceries in. I am crying for absolutely no reason.

Jerome and everybody come running out and grab groceries. Jerome comes straight to me. He wraps his arms around me.

"Hey, what's wrong?" he whispers in my ear.

"I don't know. I am just crying for no reason, let's go have lunch, come on," I say and wipe my tears and smile.

We go inside and eat lunch. Mitch amd Lilac sit alone. Jerome and I sit alone together, also.

"So, how was recording?" I ask Jerome.

"Fun and good like always," he says.

"Hey, since we're finished with lunch, do you wanna go swimming until dinnertime?" I ask.

"Sure, pumpkin," he says with a smile.

We go upstairs and change into our bathing suits. When I'm done changing Jerome stands at the door waiting for me, his hand reaching to me. I take his hand and we walk down to the pool together.

When we reach the pool we swim and kiss until dinnertime.

-Time Skip-

We walk to the kitchen, still wet and in out bathing suits, hand in hand. We eat and go up to our room, after dinner.

"Miss Jennifer Bazile," Jerome says.

"Mr Jerome Aceti," I respond.

"Come here, pumpkin," he says, grabbing me by he waist and pulls me toward him. He leans his face in close to mine and we French kiss, make out.

-------------