Chapter 11

Jenny POV

--------------

Jerome comes into our room and sees me. He sees me balled up, sobbing, crying.

"Hey, baby, what's wrong?" he asks when he sees me. He seems worried.

"I-I-I-I...I don't know! It's just been a very emotional day for me! I don't know! I need mental help," I say.

"It's okay, sweetie, " Jerome says.

"Why? Why didn't you listen to Lilac? Why did you try being like Mitch and Lilac? Why? Just...why?" I ask sitting up now. He sits down next to me on the bed and wraps his arms around me, hugging me.

"Because, Jenny, I thought you would love it. But...you didn't. I am so sorry, sweetheart. I really should've listened to Lilac. She was right. I love you, Jenny. And I never want to lose you. I love you so much. I am so sorry. I don't blame you if you don't forgive me," he says, tears actually starting to spill out. I have never seen Jerome cry before except for everytime we have said goodbye to go to our homes.

"Jerome. Oh, babe, it's ok. I love you. I never want to lose you either. I did love it, it just wasn't really us. You are completely forgiven. I understand completely. Come on, cheer up, babe, please?" I tell him as I wipe away my tears and smile at him.

"Jenny," he says shakily.

"Sshh. Come on, wipe away those tears. You're gonna make me cry again. Please?" I say, voice starting to get shaky.

He wipes away his tears and smiles."Thank you, sweetheart, " he says.

"Sshh," I say and put my pointer finger over lips. I move in closer. And closer. And closer, until I am making out with Jerome. Oh, how his lips feel on mine; warm, wet, and wonderful. We sit there, making out for around 2 hours. We get interrupted by Jason walking by our door.

He peeks his head in."So, you two lovebirds made up?" he asks.

"Yeah," we say and Jason walks away.

"Let's change for bed," I say and grab my tank-top and shorts and head to the bathroom to change.

I come back and see Jerome, shirtless, changing into his pajama shirt. He's already in his pajama pants.

We hop into bed and cuddle up together. We make out for about an hour.

"Good night, Jerome, " I say.

"Good night, Jenny, " he says and he wraps his arms around me, gaurding me from any harm and we fall asleep.

----------------------------------------------