Chapter 15

Jenny POV

------------

Lilac and Mitch got back from wherever they went with Duke.

"Oh my gosh! He is so sweet and cute!" I exclaimed, petting Duke's head.

"Yeah, he is," Lilac says.

"Come on, Jerome,  let's go to our room," I say pulling him up the stairs.

"Okay," he says following me.

We get to our room and Jerome gives me a puzzled look.

"Why so confused, sweetheart?" I ask, running my fingers through his hair.

"Why are we up here?" he asks.

"Why not?" I answer. I put my forehead on his and smile at him. Then, I kiss him. And continue kissing him until lunchtime.

We walk down and get our lunch and go back up to our room.

"Mmm, Jerome," I say.

"What?" he asks me.

"Oh, just a thought," I say.

"About what?" he asks.

"Oh, you know, things girls think about," I say.

"Okay." I carefully press my lips to his. We sit there, on our bed, kissing. No, making out.

Before know it, we are getting ready for bed. I brush my hair and teeth. I change into my usual pajamas and put my hair in it's high ponytail.

I walk back to my room and as I'm halfway there the doorbell rings. I run downstairs and open it. I hear footsteps behind me, Jerome. I look out the door and a see a strange teenage girl.

"May I help you?" I ask the awestruck girl.

"Y-y-you're Girl_Crafter18!!" she squeals.

"Yeah, and? What do you wa-" I start to say but she hurls her body at me.

"GET OFF!!" I scream.

"Yes! Oh, I got it!" she says holding a strain of my hair.

"Hey!" Jerome yells, picking her up and throwing her off me."GO! GET! SCRAM! Leave her alone!"

"Jerome!" the crazed fan yelps.

"Don't even think about pouncing him!" I yell at her.

"Go, before we call the cops! I'm usually very nice with fans but not crazed fans that tackle my girlfriend!" he assures her, putting his arm around me for protection.

"O-o-okay!" she says scurrying away.

He slams the door shut. "Are you okay, baby?" he asks, scanning my face.

"Yeah. But are you?" I ask him.

"Only if you are," he says, holding me very tightly.

Lilac and Mitch come running downstairs.

"Are you guys okay? What was with the door slamming shut?" Lilac asks.

"Yeah, we're fine. A crazed fan just attacked Jenny!" Jerome says fiercely.

"Oh, my, Jenny! Are you okay?" she asks me, worry in her voice.

"Yeah, she just slammed me down hard on the ground. I'm a bit sore, that's all," I say.

"Okay, well, good night," Lilac says and they walk back to their room right in front of us.

When Jerome and I get in bed he cuddles up with me. He wraps his arms around me in protection.

---------------------------