Chapter 2

Lilac's POV
-----------------

About 8 minutes later I finish saying my good byes to my place. I had on Mitch's favorite outfit of mine, ripped medium length shorts and a Minecon tee shirt. I threw my hair up in a messy bun and put on my red converse. I grabbed my bags which were so stuffed i had a hard time closing them, I put my purple iPhone in my back pocket, took out my apartment keys , took one last deep breath and said ,

" I'm gonna miss this place," and closed the door.

I handed over my keys to the lady that was waiting outside the apartment. I walked out into the parking lot over to my deep purple mustang. I tossed my bags into the back seat and trunk. I hopped into the driver seat and headed off to Jenny's house.

~~~~TIME SKIP~~~~

When I got to Jenny's house I got out of my car and knocked on the door, she opened the door, her eyes full of tears because she was leaving the house she grew up in. I helped her put her bags into the car and sat back down in the driver seat.

"Jenny," I said " it'll be ok, you won't even miss this place when we get to LA, all you'll care about is Jerome, I promise."

"Whatever lets just go before I start to get out of the car." She said through her blood-shot, tear filled eyes.

I buckled my seat belt and backed out of the driveway.

"LA here we come!!" I said as I elbowed Jenny's arm.

"Yeah here we come!" She said excitedly

I was ready for the 8 and a half hour drive. About 4 hours into the drive we stopped at Arby's to get dinner and was immediately back on the road.

" About 4 hours and 30 minutes left Jenny! Were almost there!" I said pumped.

"Yay! I'm so ready to see Jerome! I can't wait!" She said almost dancing in her seat.

" Like I'm not ready to see Mitch! I miss him so much, it's been almost a year since he came down here with Jerome to see us!"

" How do we keep such good relationships with them if we barley see them?" Jenny asked.

" I think it's because we love them so much."

" I do too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~