Comment Hall of Fame # 1

* Holy crap, Wattpad didn't tell me how many comments I got before. I started going through it and oh my gosh there's more than I expected. This is gonna have to be a thing now. Also I typed these up cause it's not copying and pasting. Ciao. Love.

@Xeonclea :

- Time to read this again (again? It think it's again (but with you baby every time is the first time))

- "Wow, babe, you're good at this." "Thanks, a magical dried apple from my crazy immortal aunt taught me."

@BrillantLoveStory : Good job baby, don't feed on the dr. #babaydidntfeedondr. Yay!

@1-800-kill-me : they kinda seem like k-pop way too many members and way too many reasons not to like them

@Bishes_be_Like2902 : FUCKED AROUND AND GOT THROWN OUT A WINDSHIELD

@KyanaWRose :

- For a moment I thought the officer was wearing foundation and mascara. I was like, okay slay queen. On the job looking good.

- Pff, my sister named her daughter Luciana Coleone. Your name is great compared to that.

- Wtff??? What kind of doctor is this? Bitch I will snatch yo fucking weave

@JuliaLundtrom :

- Concerning the safe word you can't pronounce, is this a reference to Eurotrip?

- Sassy little fucker, isn't he?

@ShowerOfShade : Is Sel a dominant bottom? With the way the officer was talking I had a quick fantasy of Ash being "handcuffed" and Sel doing whatever wtf he wants to any part of Ash's bo- u know I said too much.

@Hoepost : I screamed like I said was gonna