Thoughts

(Note: This chapter takes place on the night when Poppy was crowned Queen.)

Poppy's POV

'What a day it has been.' I said subconsciously to myself as I rolled around on my pink fluffy bed. So much has happened, like how me and Branch saved all the trolls, putting Briget up on a date with King Gristle, and reuniting trolls and bergens. I glanced around my new room in my new home. Stacks of different coloured boxes piled up at different corners of the room, some of the contents slightly spilling out of them. 'Tommorow's gonna be a very very busy day... ' I grumbled to myself. Loads of unpacking had to be done, new laws were to be enforced, moving stuff from our old home to our new one, and plenty of other important things to be done! And being Queen did not make things easier. I also have to get used to being called "Queen Poppy" instead of "Princess Poppy". Suddenly, my gaze left the boxes and fell onto the compact photo frame I had of Creek. Just seeing his face wanted to make me puke. How could he have betrayed all of us like that? I could feel my anger boiling inside me but managed to control it. For the sake of his own life he risked every other troll's life! 'That selfish, disgusting son of a-' I stopped myself before the "word" came out. 'Deep breaths Poppy, deep breaths... ' I whispered in order to calm myself down. I slightly sat up in my bed and found that the memory of Branch singing and regaining very troll's colours came back. I couldn't help but to smile as I replayed the part where Branch sang "And that's why I love you." He did not actually mean it, did he?  I mean, those lyrics are part of the song after all, and even though Branch did regain his true colours, I doubt that his personality would change(except for being happy of course). I had to admit to myself, I have a crush on Branch. I had this teeny weeny crush on Branch the first time we met. I don't know what makes me feel what I'm feeling I just... Feel it. I let out a deep sigh before singing myself a song and drifting into a deep, sweet, slumber.

And that's the first chapter! I would be writing the second one tommorow and stay tuned till' then.Peace!