The Snack Pack

Branch's POV

'Cooper!' I shouted for the third time. This was really bugging me. And that's only our first member! We still had to get Biggie, Smudge, Fuzzbert, Chenille and Satin, DJ Suki and Guy Diamond. 'What is taking so-' I was interrupted by getting slammed in the face by the door. 'Eh yo Poppy! Good morning!' Cooper said enthusiastically. I rubbed my head and stood up only to slip and fall back down again. I could hear Poppy trying her best ( but failing miserably)  to not laugh. Cooper was just standing there, staring at me with a concerned and confused look. 'Sorry Branch! Did not see you there, you OK?' I grunted a little before standing up and replying 'Yeah I'm fine'. I could see Poppy laughing and soon Cooper started to give a few giggles himself. Hearing Poppy laugh was so cute and irritating at the same time. Irritating because she was laughing at me being slammed in the face by a door. Finally, she stopped. 'OK guys, Biggie's house next.' She said, wiping away the tears on her face from laughing too hard. Thank goodness when we reached Biggie's pod, he was already standing there at his doorstep waiting for us, with his best buddy, Mr Dinkles, in his hand. We gathered the rest of the crew up quite quickly, except for Satin and Chenille who took a good 10  minutes before coming out of their pod. Once we've gathered up everybody, we made our way through the escape tunnels. Halfway through the tunnel, Poppy had made up a new marching song and soon everybody( Yes, including me although I was not so into it like the others)was singing along to it.

Third chapter as promised! If I could, I would squeeze the forth chapter in by today as well so make sure that you stay tuned! Peace!