Just A Stupid Dare

Branch's POV

I let out a small sigh. I'm jealous. I should have told her how I felt earlier. I have a crush on a stubborn, overly happy, pink troll. Poppy. I had a crush on her the first day we met. It's just that, she's so positive, kind, caring, and beautiful. Just like my grandma who I loved so much. Why would she even like a troll like me anyways. I'm so grumpy, and only knows how to ruin all her fun and scold her all the time. I toyed around with the photo she gave me, with her, me, and the Snack Pack. Suddenly, I heard knocking sounds from the door. 'Hey Branch? You home?' I heard Poppy shout from the other side of the door. I was momentarily shocked when I heard her. 'Y-yes.' I called back. I then saw her slightly push open the door and peeked inside. 'Hey Branch....' She said coming into my pod. 'Hey.' I replied flatly. 'What are you here for?' I asked, curious. 'O-oh, I am here to ask you about what you were going to say to me back there.' She replied,looking concerned. 'You mean the time where you and Jackson kissed.' I said in my don't-care tone. Poppy looked shocked. 'Y-yes. How did you know Jackson?' She looked at me with her big curious pink eyes. I let out a small sigh before continuing. 'Jackson used to bully me back when I was younger. He used to tease me that I didn't have any friends, any relatives. That I was the odd one out and only knows how to ruin parties. He always liked to prank me, like smashing a pie in my face time to time, or just plain disturbing me.' I said, fighting the urge to cry or punch something. I took a slight glance at Poppy and realised that she literally froze, not moving a muscle while staring at me, her cute mouth agape. 'I'm sorry about that... ' She finally spoke. 'Why did you kiss him anyways?' I asked, the curious cat crawling back into me.'Well, me and the girls played a game of truth or dare last night, during our slumber party. DJ Suki asked me if I would rather kiss you or Jackson. I knew that not many trolls knew Jackson so I would be teased less if I choose him. Then as the game progressed, Suki dared me to kiss the boy I said I wanted to kiss. And since I choose Jackson, I had to do her dare.' She said, blushing and a little tint of remorse could be heard. I was jealous and happy at the same time. Happy that that kiss was only a dare, and jealous that she choose Jackson instead of me. 'Actually... The girls dared me to kiss Jackson for a minimum of 30 seconds, and I only kissed Jackson for 5. I have to redo the dare if I don't meet the conditions and I can choose between you and Jackson so....' Her voice trailed off. I thought she was going to go outside and re-kiss Jackson but I suddenly felt a pair of hands grab my hair and pull me into a kiss. I was shocked at first, but returned the kiss soon after. Yep. I'm not jealous anymore.

DJ Suki's POV

Me and the twins hid under one of Branch's windows and saw Poppy pull Branch into a kiss. I heard the twins fangirling like crazy and I can't help but to fangirl too. I knew it. I knew Poppy liked Branch in the beggining. You can see "love" written all over her face when she's near Branch or talking to him. And I'm glad that she didn't get together with Jackson. Because what she doesn't know is that Jackson was actually my ex....

Yay! Last chapter for this story done! This is one of the shorter stories but I don't really mind. I would be starting the first chapter of the third story today so stay tuned everybody. Peace!

P.S: Thanks for all the supporting comment you guys gave me. You guys are the best!!! (^O^)