Slumber Party!

(This event takes place 2 weeks after the movie.)

Poppy's POV

'Ophf, haha! I'm coming to get you DJ Suki!' I shouted, chasing her around my room with a pillow in my hand. 'Oh no you ain't girl!' She shouted back, trying her best to run away from me. Me, Satin, Chenille, and DJ Suki are having a girls only slumber party, and it is so much fun! 'Got you!' I exclaimed in victory, then proceeded to hit her face with my pillow. Soon all of us were laughing and playing with the feathers that came of of the pillows. Pillow fight is a definite must for slumber parties. 'What should we do now?' I asked after playing with a feather. 'Hmmm' Satin pondered. Suddenly, she and her twin sister, Chenille, gasped in unison. 'Truth or Dare!' They said with a enthusiastic tone. Me and DJ Suki agreed immediately and the four of us sat in a circle. 'Can I go first? Pleaseee?' DJ Suki pleaded. Me and the twins nodded. 'OK, my first question goes to.... Poppy!' She said, jabbing a finger at me. 'So? Truth or Dare?' She asked, oddly enough she was already giggling like crazy. I decided to go for truth as I don't really mind telling my BFFs my secrets. 'Truth.' I said firmly. DJ Suki tried her best to calm her laughter down and proceeded to ask me my question. 'Alright, who would you rather kiss? Branch or Jackson?' She asked, a mischevious glint in her eye. I froze. Jackson was one troll that I met at one of the parties I thrown. Me and him are good friends. But Branch,  he is my bestest guy friend! And, to be completely honest with myself, I did have a crush on Branch. But as DJ Suki was the only one who knew who Jackson was and to prevent from being teased on, I choose Jackson. At least I'll only be teased by DJ Suki. When I said my answer was Jackson, DJ Suki appeared... Disappointed? I didn't really give that desicion a second thought as I was so excited on playing the game. I directed my question to DJ Suki. 'OK! Suki! Truth or Dare?' I asked. 'Dare!' She replied. 'Ok, I dare you to kiss Guy Diamond!' I said with a playful tone in my voice. Seeing DJ Suki's face of horror left me, Satin and Chenille lying on the ground laughing. Angry of being laughed at, DJ Suki directed the question to me once again. 'Ok Poppy, Truth or Dare?' She asked, face red from anger or blushing? I can't tell. 'Dare!' I exclaimed. Putting on her devilish smirk again, she gave me her dare. 'I dare you to kiss Jackson.' She said, wanting to burst with laughter already. I was dumbfounded. Oh boy, I'm not looking forward to tommorow...

Yay!  First chapter done! You can see that I ship DJ Suki and Guy Diamond from this chapter. I don't know why I just feel like Suki and Guy Diamond are meant to be.😅 Anyways, chapter 2 will also be out today so stay tuned!  Peace!