Can I be your Someone? (Trevor Moran Fanfic)

*CHAPTER 1*

I've always loved Trevor Moran, I fell in love with him since I seen his first video. I feel like I know him even though I only see him through a screen. Yes, I am a typical fangirl just like you but I had the chance of a lifetime to meet him.

Ok let me tell you a little bit about me. I'm from a little town in North Carolina. I'm 15 years old. I have blonde hair with blue eyes. I am a typical fangirl, I fangirl over everything. I don't have the best life but Trevor has saved my life and has given me hope and he is the only one who can make me smile anymore. I don't have a lot of friends but I do have one great best friend who has been there through everything and also loves Our2ndLife, her favorite is Connor Franta. Oh and her nane is Jessica.

Ok now lets go back to the day that I got the news I was going to meet the Trevor Moran.

"Rose darling, it's time to get up." My mom said as she came in to wake me up. "Merry Christmas sweetheart." She says. "Merry Christmas mom." I say. We both walk downstairs because who doesn't open their presents in their pj's?!

We get downstairs and they're are like 10 presents 5 for me and 5 for my brother (who is 13) I'm guessing.

We get done opening every present. "Wait there is one more for Rose." Ummm what? "Here open this." My dad says as he hands me an envelop.

I open it. "WHAT?! NO WAY. YOU'RE JOKING." I jump up and start crying. "No. We are not joking!" My parents say. "So you are letting me go to LA for the summer with Jessica?!?!" I say. "Yes!" they say at the same time. "AHHHH!!! I HAVE TO CALL HER!!!" I yell as I run up to my room.

I dial her number and it rings 3 times and then she picks up "YOU WOULDN'T BELIEVE WHAT I GOT FOR CHRISTMAS! !" We both say at the same time! "WERE GOING TO LA!!!" We scream in the phone. "OH MY GOSH!!! I AM LITERALLY SHAKING" I say into the phone. " I'M CRYING I'M SO HAPPY." She says. We continue talking about what were going to do there and everything.

*skipping to the summer*

"Ok make sure you be good." my mom says to me. "We have uncle Jeff waiting at the airport for you when you land. You're going to stay with him." My dad says. "Ok thank you so much. I love you guys." We all hug eachother and me and Jessica walk to our flight.

"Dude I'm actually kinda scared, I mean what if we actually meet Our2ndlife!!" Jessica says to me. "Passports please." A lady asks us and we hand her the passports. "Ok you're clear." We walk onto the plane and take our seats. "That would be crazy. I would die." I say. Jessica takes the window seat and I take the isle. Good thing this plane only has 2 seats and not 3.

Throughout the flight we sleep, watch Our2ndlife, and listen to music.