*CHAPTER 9*

Rose's pov

*The next day*

I open my eyes and it's not my normal room setting. "Where am I?' I try to move but I can't because there is a set of arms all around me. I squirm trying to get free of who ever this is.... "Rose what's wrong?" Someone's voice asks me. "Let go of me!" I say in a whiper scream. The arms untangle around my waist and i stand up facing the person. "Who are you and why can't i remember last night?!" I say as I grab the closest thing that's sharp. A pencil. Great. "It's me. Trevor. Don't you remember?" He says as he gets a little closer. "No. Why would I? I don't know any Trevor's..." I tell him. This is weird. "Where are my parents?" I ask him. "I don't know." He tells me. "You gotta know! If  you do anything to hurt them I swear I will hurt you. Where is Jessica?" I ask him. "Probably with Sam.." He says. "Who's Sam? Never mind that just take me to her." I say still pointing the pencil at him. "Ok you can put the pencil down.. I'm not going to hurt you." He tells me, I still don't trust him. "No." I tell him. "Ok. I have to go to the door.." He tells me as he gets out of the bed and walks slow to the door which is right next to me. I'm shaking so hard that I can't even hold the pencil straight. I back up into a corner as he gets closer and closer to the door. He finally opens it and walks out. I slowly follow behind. We walk down the hall to a door at the end of the hall. He knocks twice and waits. "Hang on!" I hear from inside the room. A few seconds later the door opens to a shirtless guy... Pretty attractive guy too....  "Yes?" He says. "Is Jessica in there?" The Trevor guy asks. "Yea..." The shirtless guy says, "Well we need her." The Trevor guy says. "Ok... Rose are you ok?" The shirtless guys asks. Before I could say anything the Trevor guy answers for me. "Yea she's fine." He tells the shirtless guy. "Ok..." The shirtless guy says. A few seconds later Jessica appears. "Jessica!" I say as I push Trevor out of the way and hug her. "Hey Rose?" She says in a weird voice. "Come here." I tell her as I walk downstairs and out the front door. For some reason Trevor and the shirtless guy follow. "This is a private conversation. " I tell them. They go back into the house. "Jess who are these guys?!" I ask her. "What are you talking about? It' our2ndlife!" She tells me. "whos that? Are they a band?" She laughs. "No. What's wrong with you?" She asks me. "Nothing. I just woke up and I have no idea where I am or where my parents are or anything..." I tell her. "Hang on." She tells me as she walks back inside. 

Jessica's pov

Rose is acting really really weird. I walk inide to talk to Sam and Trevor. "Ok what is going on with "Rose?" I ask Sam and Trevor. "I have no idea. She woke up acting like this." Trevor tells me. "I think we should take her to the hospital..." Sam says. "I agree." I say. "Ok you guys get ready and I will let her know." I tell the boys as I walk back outside. "Hey we are going to go home, but those guys have to take us." I tell Rose. "Ok. Are you sure we can trust them?" She asks me. "Yes of course." I tell her. "Ok.. if you say so.." Rose says. We get into the car. "This doesn't look like North Carolina." Rose says as we get farther down the road. Sam and Trevor look back at us with confused faces. "I'll tell you later." I say to them. They don't know we are from there. We forgot to tell them. Sam continues to drive to the hospital.  We finally get to the hospital after 30 minutes of silence. "Why are we at a hospital?" Rose asks.  'I was hoping she wouldn't notice.'  "Uh were here to find out why you can't remember last night." Trevor tells Rose. "I wasn't talking to you." Rose says. 'Sassy much?'  "Well that's what we are here for." I tell her. "Okay."

We walk into the hospital and the doctors get her checked in. A doctor comes over to me and the boys as they check Rose in. "Are you with Rose Grace Smith?" He asks. "Yes." I say "Ok. Where is Rose's parents?" He asks. "Well here's the deal. I'm Rose's best friend and we actually live in North Carolina but we are here on vacation with Rose's Aunt and Uncle." He nids and writes some stuff down on a clipboard. "Ok then where is the Aunt and Uncle?" He asks. "Well last night we stayed with these two." I tell him. "Ok and what exactly is going on because she refuses to talk." He tells us. "Ok well she woke up this morning not knowing them only knowing me and thinking we were back in North Carolina. " I tell him. "Well that's weird." he sayd as he continues to write stuff down. "Ok well we will get her in a room as soon as possible but we do need her Aunt and Uncle here." He says. "Alright." I say as he starts to walk away. "You're from North Carolina?" Trevor and Sam say at the same time. "Yes." I say. "We would have told you earlier but we were afraid you wouldn't like us anymore." I confess. "That's not possible. We would still love you." Sam says. "Thanks." I say with a smile. Rose walks over. "Hey can I borroe your phone?" I ask her. "Sure." She says. "Ok I'll be back. Bond with Trevor." I say as I walk outside.

Trevor's pov

I really wish Rose remembered me. I really like her and now I basically have to start over. "Hey." I say to her. "Hi." She says looking down at the ground. Right as I was about to say something she cuts me off. "Where am I?" she asks. "California." I say. "Wow." She says. "What month is it?" she asks. "I shouldn't tell you because they might ask you these questions." I confess. "Ok. But answer this." she says. I wait. "Why were we in the same bed this morning?" She asks. "Don't worry we didn't do anything but we were cuddling cuz we are dating..." I tell her. She nods. "Ok." she finally spits out. Jessica walks back inside. "Ok they are on their way." Jessica says to us. "Who?" Rose asks. "Aunt Mary and Uncle Jeff." Jessica tells her. "Oh ok." Rose says. Now we wait to be called back.

------

Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! & THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SO MANY READS!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!

If you have any questions comments concerns or ideas just message me. I don't bite and I'm open to a lot! Kk I'll uodate later this week or this weekend! Kk byeee!!!

-Summer