*CHAPTER 14*

Trevor's pov

"Thank you for saving my life." I say as Rose cuddles me on the couch. "No problem." Rose says.

"So you're from North Carolina?" I ask. "Yea. I'm just here for the summer." Rose says as she looks me in the eye.

"How much longer do you have here?" I ask. "Well school starts back up in 2 weeks and I have to get home before then... so I'm guessing a couple days.." Rose says. I can see she's on the verge of crying... so am I.

"Can you just not go back and live your life here with me?" I ask. "Trevor.  You and I both know that can't happen." She says. "But it can. I love you Rose Grace Smith and I never want to be without you." I tell her. "I wish it was that simple. I love you too Trevor.  If only our dreams together could actually happen." She says.

"I can't picture my life without you Rose." I say as a tear escapes.  "I can't either. When I came here I had no idea all of this would happen.. but I knew from the start of the relationship that I wouldn't be able to stay here forever. We had our summer love. We can still keep in contact but you and I both know we have lives to get back to. You can come visit and so can I but I can't stay. I wish I could but its not like that." Rose says. "Excuse me." I say ad I get up and walk away.

Rose's pov.

I get up and walk to Sam's room to talk to Jessica. "Jess?" I say as I knock twice and open the door. "Yea?" she asks. "I need to talk to you." I tell her. "Okay." She says as she walks over to me.

I walk back downstairs as she follows. We walk over to the couch in the livingroom and sit down.

"Yes?" She asks. "I'm in love with Trevor and I'm pretty sure he feels the same way and he doesn't want me to leave but we have to get back to North Carolina.  I don't want to leave either but I can't leave my life behind." I say. "I know how you feel. It's the same with me and Sam." She tells me.

"What do we do?" I ask. "I don't know." Jessica tells me.

Suddenly Trevor walks back in the room. He looks as if he has been crying.

"Please don't leave me. Rose I need you. I can't function without you. Rose Grace you are the reason I am still here today. I am madly in love with you and don't want to see another day without your beautiful face. Your smile gives me the biggest butterflies. Your laugh makes me laugh and is like an angel's laugh. Your beautiful blue eyes speak for you when you have no words. Your beautiful dirty blonde wavy hair sits perfectly in your chest. I am in love with everything about you Rore Grace. I know we have only known each other for 2 months but you are my everything and I am madly in love with you. I don't want an answer now I just want you to think about everything I said and give me an answer before you leave. Please that's all I'm asking for okay?" By the time Trevor finishes he is in tears and so am I.

"Okay." I say. That's all my mouth can say right now.

----

Hey guys. I'm glad you like this story. I love it so much when you comment things. It makes me smile the feedback you give me. I love you all.

SORRY FOR A SHORT CHAPTER

3+ comments to update.

If you have any questions comments or ideas just message me. 

If you want you can follow my o2l insta.  @/ I_love_our2ndlife14

Kk adios! Te amo!

-Summer.