*CHAPTER 10*

Jessica's pov

"Rose Smith?" a doctor asks. We all stand up. "That's me." Rose says. "Follow me please." the doctor says. We all follow. We walk through the ER (Emergency Room) to a room at the end kf the hall. "Get changed in this." the doctor says as she shows one of the hospital dresses. The boys walk out and close the door. "Here I'll help you." I tell her. I turn around as she gets undressed "Ok." Rose says. I turn around so I can tie the back of it up. I walk to the door. "Y'all can come in now." I say. they walk in as Rose is on the bed.

*Knock* *knock*

"Come in!" I say. The doctor walks in was a clipboard in hand. "Ok I'm just here to ask some questions. Is that ok Rose?" the doctor asks. Rose shakes her head. "Ok. Do you know where you are?" he asks. "Some hospital in California but I thought we were in North Carolina." Rose says. The doctor writes some things down. "Ok what year is it?" he asks. "just turned 2014" Rose says. "What month is it?" he asks. "February. " he writes some things down. Dang it. "Who are these people?" the doctor asks as he points to me Sam and Trevor. "My best friend Jessica and some cute strange strangers." Rose says. The doctor writes more down. I look over at Trevor who looks really sad. "Ok thank you." the doctor says as he gets up and leaves.

"Why are you guys still here?" Rose asks after a moment of silence.  "We are worried about you." Sam says. "I don't even know you." Rose snaps back. "Yes you do. You're my Someone. You're the best thing that has happened to me in a long time and I know we have only known each other for a little bit but I am in love with you Rose Grace." Trevor says back sounding desperate.  "I'm sorry but I just don't know you." Rose says. I can see Trevor on the verge of crying.

"Can you guys just leave? Please. I appreciate you caring about me but I don't know you and right now I'm not really liking you either. You're bothering me and I don't like to be bothered." Rose says sternly. I didn't know she could get like that. She's usually so sweet. "Ok. We'll go." Sam says. Him and Trevor walk out of the room and don't look back.

"Why were you so rude to them?" I ask. "Jessica. I don't know them. I mean don't get me wrong or anything they are attractive but they were getting annoying and trying yo make me remember when clearly I don't." Rose snaps. "Fine." I say.

"Rose?" Aunt Mary and Uncle Jeff say as they walk in. "Hey! I haven't seen you guys in years!" Rose says as they hug. Their faces look confused. "How are you?" Aunt Mary asks. "I've been better. I'm just a little weirded out." Rose says. They nod as in saying 'I understand'

"Jessica?" I turn to the door. "Yes?" I ask. "May I talk to you?" A nurse asks me. "Yea." I say. "I'll be right back." I tell Rose. She nodds.

"Yes?" I say as I walk out of the room and close the door. "So we don't really know what is going on with Rose so we are going to do blood work." The nurse tells me. "Ok I'll go tell her." I say to the nurse. She nodds. "Oh and could you send the Aunt and Uncle out so I can inform them on what's going on?" She asks. "Yea." I say.

I walk back in the room. "The nurse would like to talk to you guys." I say to the Aunt and Uncle. They walk out. "So what did that nurse say?" Rose asks. "She said they really don't know what is wrong so they are going to do blood work." I tell her. "Dang it. I hate needles." Rose tells me. I giggle. "Yea I know." I say.

-----

HEY GUYS FIRST I WANNA SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR SO MANY READS!!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!! Comment what you think should happen next! Okk I'll update later this week. Kk byee!!

-Summer