*CHAPTER 8*

Trevor's pov

"Please someone pick this up!" I shout. "Trevor what's wrong with you?" Kian asks me. "Ok.... my girlfriend is coming over and I want to impress her." I tell him. "Oh ok. I get it now.." Kian says. "Yea." I tell him.

I am literally so nervous for them coming over. I don't want anything to mess up.

Rose's pov

"I am literally so nervous to go over there." I tell Jessica inside the car. "Don't worry. It'll be fun!" She reassures me. I breathe in and out.

Jessica's pov

I am literally so nervous to go over there.  I mean what is Sam going to say? What if he doesn't want me. What if he picks the other girl over me. I don't think I'd be able to handle that.

We get to the house. My heart starts racing.  We get out of the car. Rose says her goodbyes. The car drives away. "Ya ready?" Rose asks me with a big smile on her face. 'No of course not. I am totally not prepared.' I think to myself. "Yea. Lets do this." I say acting pretty fake. 

We walk up to the door and Rose knocks 3 times.

'Oh gosh. I am so scared. What is Sam going to say! Lets hope no one is home.'

Thoughts rushing through my mind.

"Heyyyy!" Trevor says as he swings open the door. He hugs Rose. "Hey." Rose says with a big smile on her face.

'UGH WHERE IS SAM?!'

Sam's pov

"Alright. Yea. I'm sorry. Fine whatever. K bye" I say as I get off the phone with my now ex girlfriend.  I guess that means I can now have Jessica.

I walk out to the living and there is Rose and Jessica. Rose is talking to Trevor and laughing hysterically.  Jessica is sitting on the couch. She looks my way and her face brightens up. I motion for her to come over here. She is holding her towel and bathing suit. She walks over here. "Come here." I say as I grab her hand and walk outside. She follows. "Where are you taking me?" She asks. "You'll see." I say.

We get out back and I bring her to a hammock. I lay down on it and I pat the spot next to me for her to lay. She lays next to me and I cuddle her. "I pick you." I tell her. She turns so now she is facing me. She has the biggest smile on her face. I look at her lips and back at her eyes. Out of no where a song starts playing. "KISS THE GIRL!" We look over to the house and there are all the boys and they are making kissy faces and singing obnoxiously to the little mermaid. I look at Jessica and she's laughing.  "Shall we?" I say a little flirtatious.  "We shall." She says in return. Our lips meet and sparks fly again. We move in sync. I slide my tongue across her teeth begging for entrance. She pulls away teasing me. We both laugh.

Jessica's pov

I change into my bathing suit and walk outside. Rose is in the pool with Jc Ricky Connor and Trevor. Sam and Kian are just standing really close to the pool. 'I'm gonna try to push them in.' I walk over to them just inches away. I extend my arms and push and their bodies fly forward. I crack up laughing.  "Hey!" they yell as they surface. "Well next time don't stand so close to the pool!" I say still laughing a bit. They look at each other and laugh.

-----

Hey guys!! Thanks for so many reads!! I love you all and sorry if the updates suck lately I have been really sick so forgive me.. So yea byee!

-Summer