1. The New Girl

Summary: Adrian, a 13-year-old teenager, lives a normal life in 8th grade and it is now one of the school's holidays, Thanksgiving! Adrian and all of his classmates are off the rest of the week, starting on Wednesday. When he wakes up that day though, he discovers something unusual in his bed...

Genre: Humor/Romance
Quick Note: Adrian is a 13-year-old in this story, just like in real life.

Chapter 1: The New Girl
November 22, 2016

My classmates and I finally have most of the week off! It is almost Thanksgiving and everyone in school get the rest of the week off starting on Wednesday.

I made it home after getting off the bus and changed to comfortable clothes. I didn't even think about doing homework or studying because that's how I am. I ate some snacks right after and then played video games and watched videos for the rest of the day.

In my household are my 6 family members: My mom, dad, grandma, twin younger brothers, and me.

It was now the evening, and I brushed my teeth, took a shower, and changed into my pajamas to sleep. I usually slept around 10:00 PM.

My dad forced us to watch a movie that ended around 9:30 PM. The movie was Dr. Strange, but I could't even watch it because I took off my contacts before taking a shower.

I ran upstairs into my bedroom, drank some water, got into a good position, and fell a sleep...

The Next Morning...

I woke up around 7:00 AM and got up to fix my bed. Before I did that, there was something under my bed covers.

"I swear there was nothing there last night..."
I reached for the covers slowly, and finally pulled them quickly.

Surprisingly, it was a cute girl and she fell down because she was very tucked in inside the blanket, and she was naked. I looked away embarrassed. When she fell, it woke her up obviously...

"Good morning." I was so surprised at how calm she was, considering the situation.

"P-Please cover yourself with something first!" I said. She covered herself with my blanket very embarrassed. I'm so glad she didn't scream.

"I'll go get something for you to wear, just stay here for a minute." I said while walking to the door.

"No, no! I got this!" Clothes appeared on her body, and I was full of relief. I could finally get a good look at her and I noticed a number on her shoulder: "01"

"Hey, what does that number mean on your shoulder?" I asked her.

"I don't remember..." She said, and I felt sorry for her.

"Wait, do you remember anything?" I asked, worried about her.

"No... Not a thing." She answered.

I couldn't break the news about this to my parents because if they found out, I would be in trouble for sleeping with a girl. I hope she remembers everything soon because I have school next week. Time to create a master plan to keep her a secret from everybody.

Next Chapter: "Break Out"

Author's Note: This is just the beginning of my new life. But seriously, I am going to make better chapters starting from the next day.