2. New Year's

Author's Note: Things are about to get... funny?

New Year's
December 31 & January 1

After everyone woke up Miku, we all talked and sang, and I even recorded them too, with their permission of course. I learned about how they appeared in random places too, just like Miku. Lucky for her, though, she appeared in my bed and not on the streets. They got clothes from the same place and met each other there. They sang together to earn enough money enough for better clothing and phones. They all stayed in a hotel for cheap because they proved they were the friends of Miku. Apparently, they remembered each other and Miku when they met.

Anyway, that's not really important right now. 2017 is just around the corner, and it is 11:40 right now. Everyone was getting thirsty, and I was going to prepare the drinks, but Miku insisted to do it herself. A few minutes later, she came with glasses of Sprite. She gave one to everyone except Len and Kaito. She walked over to me.
"Do you want some soda, Adrian?"
"No, I don't drink soda, but thank you." She smiled and left.

Miku' POV

I put the 3 extra drinks on the table and Rin, Luka, and Gumi got to them first before the others. They all chugged their drinks and partied like crazy. I drank my soda, and it bit my tongue. Huh, I wonder if it's supposed to taste like that. I drank some more, and it didn't taste like lemons or limes at all. I drank all of it like all the others, and I wasn't impressed by this so-called Sprite.

I shrugged it off and partied on.

15 Minutes Later...

It's almost midnight! It is now 11:55, and we are watching the tv to see the countdown soon. I watched the tv as some people sung on a stage at New York. They all sang well, and I wish I could be up there on the stage one day with all of my friends.

While I was watching, the tv started to get blurry. I don't think that was Sprite I gave to everyone. Soon enough, I could only see darkness.

Adrian's POV

There was something wrong with everyone, but I just can't figure it out. I saw Miku falling asleep, but I can't let her sleep now.

"Hey Miku! Don't fall asleep yet, we only have 5 minutes left until midnight." She looked up at me slowly.
"I'm not falling asleep! Don't worry about me, I'm fi- *hiccup* -ne"
"Wait, what did you serve to everyone Miku?"
"The giant glass bottle over there in the kitchen."
"No! That wasn't Sprite that's Gin!" How did I get that again?

Oh yeah! The cashier gave me a complimentary bottle of gin for New Year's. How did I forget about that? Oh man, this is all my fault. I have to find out how to make everyone sober.

"Len, Kaito! I need your help!" They came rushing over.
"What is it?" They both said at the same time.
"All the girls are getting drunk, and they need to get back to normal fast before things get worse and weird."
"And how do we do that?"
"Let's see here..." I checked my phone.
"We... we have to give them water, to stay hydrated."
"We're on it." I followed them and filled up a glass of water.

I was the last one to fill my glass with water, and I ran while turning around. Little did I know that Miku was right behind me, and I spilt all of the water on her. Did that sober her up? Nope, not at all.

"S-sorry Miku! I have to get more wat-" Miku hugged me from behind.
"Adrian... you made me all wet." She threw me on the floor, which hurt my head, but that's not the problem right now. I tried to get up, but she was on top of me.

She started taking off her clothes. I looked away immediately.
"Miku! What are you doing?-
"My clothes are wet, and I don't want to catch a cold."
"But still... why no-" she put a finger to my lip
"Hey Adrian, do you love me, because I love you." I was surprised, but I had to "fix" her first.
"What? Wait, this isn't like you! Sober up already!" I was shaking her back and forth.

Someone splashed water on her face, and she got off. I looked up to see Kaito.
"Thank God!" Kaito helped me up.
"Bad news: your plan failed. Good news: splashing water in their faces totally sobered them up."
"Where's Len?" He pointed to him.

Apparently Len got trapped too. Rin was on top of him kissing him. He was struggling to get her off. Pretty sure this is a taboo or something like that because they are brother and sister.

"I'm gonna help him, you sober everyone else." I ran over to Len.

Miku's POV

I felt something cold hit my face hard. I woke up on the ground of our kitchen, and I was... n-naked?

"EEK!!!!!" I screamed and ran to the bathroom to dry myself off. Then I ran into my room to get another change of clothes.

When I was finished, I saw there was a ruckus happening. Was this all my fault? I mean, I served the drinks to everyone, right? I saw the boys helping everyone else. We have to fix this now. I started off with getting Rin off of Len...

30 Minutes Later...

We were all tired lying down on the couch. The other girls are asleep, FINALLY! Soon enough, Adrian, Kaito, Len, and I fell asleep too.

Author's Note: I'm not good at writing lewd... stuff. It would be weird, but please tell how to be better at this.