4. Missing Teenager

Author's Note: I'm in trouble...

Chapter 4: Missing Teenager
November 24, 2016

I woke up in the middle of the night to drink water. I was so sleepy yesterday, I think I slept earlier than usual. Let's see if I can remember...

I called a number I found on a website for turkey to be delivered here with free shipping/delivering.

"It should be here by now..." I said to myself. I finally heard the doorbell.
"Miku! Dinner is here!" She ran to the door before I even got there yet.

She opened the door and the man who delivered the turkey asked for $20. But when he saw her, he was in-love at first sight.

"Actually, you can have it for free." He said.
She happily accepted the offer.
"Okay. Thank yo-"
"Only if," He cut her off, "you give me your number.
"I don't have a phone. Anyways, thank you!" She took the food away from him.
"Wai-" She shut the door on him. I just bursted out laughing.
"What's so funny?" She asked, as if what she did was totally normal.
"You just shut the door on an innocent young man!" I said while laughing.
"Why did you do that anyway?" I stopped laughing when she answered.
"It's because I have you..." I realized she was serious.

Those were the words that left me wondering at the time. I decided to go back to sleep...

I woke up to find Miku next to me again.
"Miku! What are you doing in-" I fell down...
"Ow..." She woke up and stretched.
"Good morning." She said while smiling.
"Again, why did you sleep next to me?" I tried acting serious.
"Because I was lonely." Excuses...

I got up to fix the bed/couch and gestured Miku to stand up. I also fixed her bed while I was at it. I prepared cereal for the both of us and turned on the tv. I turned on the news to check the weather, but found something else.

"Uh oh..." I said.
"What's wrong?" She checked the tv herself and... didn't react at all.

There was an amber alert for a 13-year old boy named Adrian with a picture of ME. Last seen on Tuesday and was last heard from on Wednesday with a text saying he will be sleeping over at a friends house. All friends and acquaintances of Adrian call his parents or his house number to tell them he's safe.

Luckily I was kinda prepared for this. I have a fake email address that I can use to text my mother. I typed in my mom's number and started to text her.

I got this:
"Hi Adrian's mom. This is Adrian's friend's mother and I would like to ensure you, he is safe."
"Thank you, but who is his friend?"
"My son's name is Toby. He is in 7th grade, and he met with Adrian on the bus and developed a friendship between them."
"Where do you live? I'm picking up Adrian right now." Wasn't prepared for this.
"Don't worry! He is having fun here. You wouldn't want to ruin that, would you?
"Fine... but if something happens to him, I'm blaming you."

"That was a close one." I said in relief.
"Looks like I can stay with you for a bit longer." I said to Miku.
"When are you leaving?" She looked sad. I don't want to see that face ever again...
"I'll never leave you..." Her face lit up with joy when I said that.
"Promise?" She sounds like she doesn't trust me.
"Promise." I won't break this promise.

Anyways, time to check the weather! Looks like it's going to be cloudy with a low of 57 degrees outside. Better bring a coat! (Did I break the mood? No? Fine...)

For now, I have to lay low until everyone forgets about this amber alert thing, but I doubt people will forget about it today... If people watch the news.

For now, I'll find a way to get more money, and I have the perfect plan.

I commented on my video this;
"Anyone who loves Miku, please donate money to her. She is poor and only relies on me for her basic needs. You can send money to (apartment address and mailbox)"

There are the pros and the cons of this though. Pros: More money
Cons: Secret location is no longer a secret

Right now, it's still the morning, and I have to get changed. I entered the bathroom to see Miku naked...

She screamed, pushed me out, and locked the door.

"S-sorry! I didn't know you were in there! I swear!" I said embarrassed. I've seen her like this for the second time, and I've seen too much...

"I'm fine, as long as it's you,"
"What did you say?" I'll pretend I didn't hear that.
"Nothing! It wasn't important anyway..." I've seen this moment happen a lot.

I waited for her to exit, and I entered to take a shower. I didn't have one last night since I was very tired. I finished and I saw Miku at the door.

She answered someone at the door apparently and she received fan mail, plushies, and a big box. She really is getting popular, but this will have to wait.

I prepared lunch, but I only knew how to make rice and egg... Thankfully, we both liked it anyway.

We enjoyed the rest of the day. We decided won't open any fan stuff until tomorrow. When it was time to sleep, Miku wanted me to sleep with her, but I refused over and over again. I finally gave in, but I won't like it, except the point that I'll be sleeping in an actual bed...

Author's Note: Hey readers! Could some of you suggest what story I should write next? I will still continue this one, but I want to write another one too. I could probably write 1 chapter every day for the new story, just like this one.

Next Chapter: "Jealousy"