Thank You!

Hey, it's been awhile.

I just wanted to say thanks to all the readers. This story exceeded my expectations. It has made its way into the Top 50 of Hatsune stories (whatever that means). It has so many more views that any other story I've written. Again, thanks for reading this story.

My Life With Hatsune Miku was a story I started in 8th Grade. It was the first story I ever wrote. I tried to publish the chapters on the same date in the chapters (if that makes sense). You would not believe how dead I was inside after that. I never realised writing a book could take so much out of you. Once it was finished, a classmate found out about it... It was a bit embarrassing, especially when he read the first chapter. He didn't have a Wattpad account, so it was the only chapter he could read.

After awhile, it accumulated about 100 views, but I unpublished it since I wanted to get away from a weeb life. However, it was the only story to have 100 views at the time. It was at that moment, I just published any ideas I had that I wasn't creative enough to make into a story, including this one. Thus, the Set Aside series began. It's a collection of stories I never finished, but I would like to share anyway. I might have a talent for writing... I'm not sure anymore.

I'm in high school now, I know what it's like. It gets pretty stressful with homework every night. I'm going to be in 10th Grade after this summer break is over. One class... one class bothers me the most... A college course in high school. AP (Advanced Placement) Language and Composition. It basically means: SUPER DIFFICULT READING STUFF. The worst part about it is that I don't get to rid fictional books... the ones with characters and plots. None of them. Just... facts and history...

This could only mean one thing though. In the end, I WILL be a better writer. My spelling, vocabulary, and grammar will improve... unlike others *looking at those who use 'u', 'thx', 'idk', etc.* I'm serious! People use 'Xtra', when they just have to put one more letter in the front to make 'Extra'. People these days... This is why you need a life people \( ̄□ ̄)\

I'm just trying to say that this story and I have gone through a lot. As the first story I wrote, it seems successful enough. We're about to hit 900. It would bring a tear to my eye if we were to reach 1000. So I say, Never Give Up!

P.S. I'm getting better at ERP (Erotic Role Playing). Expect a mature story in the future. Not for you kids out there who've read this. I think you'll read it anyway... Oh well.

༼ԾɷԾ༽ Meet Jim... He has no home and continues to search for one to this day. Do him a favour and install Kaomoji. An app that allows you to share Jim, as well as many others, to anyone and everyone.

.·'¯'(>▂<)'¯'·. Don't make him cry again... or you'll have to deal with me.

Edit: Omg... this story has over 1k views... It's amazing. The support, votes, comments... Not to mention, it is in the Top 10 stories in the Hatsune category. It's amazing.

Spring break is right around the corner, and I'm thinking about working on a story idea I've saved for about a year now.

It's a mix between SAO - VRMMORPG - Virtual Reality Massively Multiplayer Online Role-Playing Game - Bagani - a struggle and conflict between five groups - the farmers, traders, fishermen, hunters, and warriors - Ready Player One - in a virtual reality universe, an immense fortune is waiting to be found with lots of competition - Heroes & Castles 2 - A game about protecting your home, leveling up and learning skills against the ever-growing stronger hordes of monsters.

If you've seen or played these things, you should know what cliches are to come and how large this story could potentially be.