6. Alone

Author's Note: I have to go to church...

Chapter 6: Alone
November 27, 2016

I woke up late because of my editing last night. It was almost time for church! It was about 8:00 AM.

"Miku, could you please stay here for about an hour and a few minutes? I have to go to church because it's Sunday. Thanks!" I didn't give her a chance to answer.

I changed into clothes that would be appropriate in public, put on a coat, and ran out the door. I tripped on more boxes outside the door and fell...

I need to go to church because I'm Catholic. I'm so glad I'm not alter serving. I brought my last $17 with me and called another uber to go to St. Charles Church.

I arrived and I was planned for this too. I have to sit away from my parents, the opposite side of the church. Away from the choir, everyone I know, and the front of the pews.

Miku's POV

"I wanted to go with you..." I knew he couldn't hear me, but I said it anyway. I guess I have to prepare my own breakfast... I turned on the tv so I wouldn't feel lonely.

The easiest food I saw Adrian make was cereal. I found Fruit Loops in an over-head cabinet and poured the food into the bowl... I little too much though.

"Oh no! Was I not supposed to flip the whole box upside down?" I flattened the top of the bowl so the cereal and bowl would be even.

I finally got to the point where I pour in the milk. Now I know not to flip the whole thing upside down.

I poured in the milk carefully, but a lot of the fruit loops fell out because it was overflowing.

I finally found the spoons in a drawer and served myself breakfast.

I ate it all and drank the milk and put them into the sink. I tried cleaning up my mess.

42 Minutes Later...

I heard someone knock on the door.

"Maybe it's Adrian!" I opened the door to find it was not.
"Hello, could you please store all your mail inside your room?" It was an old man.
"Okay..." I continued to carry everything inside. The old man just stood there until I realized why. He was peeping every time I bent over.

I screamed hit him on the head with a heavy box I threw. I quickly dragged everything inside the room and screamed in anger:

"Pervert!" I shut the door on him. Wait... did I kill him?

...

Nah... I laid down on my bed and sighed. I heard a knock again.

The man must have got up.

"I said go away you pervert!" And I realized it was Adrian.
"Wait, where is the old man!" I looked around him.
"What old man? I said annoyed.
"Hmm... Mysterious..." I said while thinking.
"Umm... what did I do to earn the rank of a pervert?" I asked seriously.
"Uhh... that was for the old man! Yea!"

Adrian's POV

I highly doubt that...
"Uh huh, yea right..." I said to her.
"I'm telling the truth! I swear!"
"Fine, I believe you, but I didn't see an old man come down the stairs."
"I'll go see if you're telling the truth... I'll be right back." I left Miku all alone again.

Miku's POV

I'm left alone again... I have nothing to do, and I'm tired of watching tv. I just curled up in bed and started tearing up. I cried myself to sleep.

"They're getting closer!" A familiar voice said.
"Quick! Miku get in the portal!"
"But what about you?" I said.
"Don't worry about me! Just go!"

We didn't want to be deleted, and neither did my friends, but I was the only one to escape.

I was warping through time just for the goal of all of us. To become human. I saw a bright light, and then darkness.

I woke up when I fell down from something.

Where am I? Who am I? Who is this? I just had to act calm now.

"Good morning." I said calmly.
The person said, "P-please cover yourself with something first!" I realized I was naked.

Little did I know that this young man would be the love of my life. I couldn't wait any longer, I had to tell him.

I remembered a lot from my dream...

I woke up when Adrian called for dinner. Did I really sleep that long? That's not important right now.

Adrian's POV

I knew Miku was sleeping, so I didn't want to wake her for lunch, but she needed dinner more... I guess. Until I heard Miku come in...

"Adrian!" I heard Miku scream. She looked like she was crying.
"What's wrong? Are you hurt?" I said to her.
"No..." She was smiling.
"Then why are you crying?" I asked her.
"Because I'm so happy."

Author's Note: I'm speechless...

Next Chapter: "Trust"